Episode eight

Third person pov.

"Wake up dylan.. you good today?" Ryan asked. Waking Dylan. "huh..?" He asked Ryan who was just hovering atop of him. "You look better, how do you feel?" He asked the same question just more in depth. "I feel fine?" Dylan replied, Ryan smiled "great!" He said happily then opening a hand out toward Dylan. Dylan grabbed it and Ryan yanked Dylan out of bed. "WOH-"

Dylan exclaimed almost falling toward the floor when Ryan yanked him back onto his feet. "Jeez.." Dylan said calmly. "How the tables have turned Ryan?" He said with a little laugh. "I'm just.. shut up." He said returning to a monotone state. "Why ARE you so happy?" Dylan asked.

"Tomorrow we get to go home? You forgot?" He asked him confused. "OH SHI-" Dylan was interjected by Kaitlyn slamming their door open. Kaitlyn stared at the two like she saw a ghost. Ryan hadn't let go of Dylan so Kaitlyn just stared.

"Kaitlyn... it's not-" Dylan began before Kaitlyn slammed the door and ran out of the cabin exclaiming "Sorry!!" The two stood there for a moment before Ryan quickly backed up from dylan and walked out of the cabin.

Dylan stood there before slipping on his necklace and then walking out of the cabin. Ryan was talking to Kaitlyn, most likely about what happened. Emma stopped Dylan for he took a few steps out of the cabin.

"Do you know what's up with Kaitlyn? She's been.. quiet near me." Emma asked Dylan, he snickered and walked away "Wait dylan!.." still snickering he walked up to Ryan and Kaitlyn, "Kaitlyn I swear it-" Ryan said before turning to dylan and so did Kaitlyn. "Kait come here." Dylan said grabbing Kaitlyn by the wrist.

Ryan just watched at the two walked away.. he slowly walked off.

Emma's eyes lit up when the two walked over. "Hey Kait.." she said softly, Kaitlyns face began turning red. She seemed to have a crush on Emma but also one on Ryan? "So.. Emma I heard you broke up with Jacob..?" Kaitlyn said awkwardly. Dylan slowly backed up and walked away letting the two have their moment.

Dylan walked down a pathway of trail 3, tomorrow all the kids would go home and so would they! Although the bonds he made during the summer... especially.. Nevermind;

Kicking a rock down the trail over and over, he noticed Jacob and Nick by a pond. Walking over Jacob exclaimed "I don't know what happened! She dumped me!" Then back to whining. Dylan stood behind them waiting for them to notice Nick turned around "hey Dylan.."

Jacob turned to Dylan pink eyes and snotty. He was obviously crying, "what happened to you?" Dylan asked sitting down. "Boy time!" Nick exclaimed. "We're not girls. Dude grow up." Jacob said sniffling. Dylan agreed and the two looked at him. "Your one to talk." Jacob and Nick said in unison;

"Whatever! But it's not guy time without Ryan here." Dylan said rolling his eyes. Jacob started snickering. The other two looked over, "you- you mean your boyfriend? BAHAHA-" Jacob said before bursting into straight laughter. "I'm not gay you idiot!" Dylan exclaimed while Nick sat there awkwardly.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" Someone said, the three looked over to see Chris. "Oh! Mr, H!" Dylan exclaimed before standing up. "Did I hear you guys talking about.. gay people..?" Chris said very very unsure. "NONONONONO!" Dylan yelled shaking his head very quickly. Jacob stood up patting Dylan on the shoulder.

"Sorry Mr, H. We'll get to work now!" Jacob said with a wide smile. He walked away and Nick followed with Dylan standing there. "Dylan.. you can be honest with me." Chris said staring Dylan straight in his eyes.

Dylan's face lit red, "NOPE! Mr, H I'm not gay! I- you-" Dylan ran off and Chris followed shaking his head with a smile. "Damn kids.." he said under his breath.

Dylan ran over to Jacob who was next to Ryan. "JACOB YOU WH-" Ryan's eyes lit up when Dylan walked over, Dylan's immediate thought wasn't the best so he stopped himself and ran away.

"I'm serious! Dylan likes you man!" Jacob exclaimed with Ryan looking very unimpressed. "I doubt Dylan's gay." Ryan said with his usual monotone voice.

Ryan's pov

Jacob keeps telling me Dylan likes me. I mean... I hope? Do I? I don't even know anymore. But i see Dylan rush away. Smiling a little, Jacob pointed it out "Hey! You never smile!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I just walk toward the kids cabins sitting against a tree, I could feel my face get hot. I haven't showed any interest in Dylan.. yet, I do..? I think I do? I also think Kaitlyn likes me.. but I also think she likes Emma? I don't know anymore, everything is so confusing.. Dylan is attractive.. funny.. and-

"Oh hey Ryan.." I snapped out of thought when Dylan sat down infront of me. "You good?" He asked me, I just sat there taking deep breathes. Before I said "I'm okay.." unsurely. I saw his face get red while just staring into my eyes. I felt mine heat up too, I mean maybe he does.. although he was sick the other day.

Chris's pov

Walking out to my balcony I couldn't wait to see my family again, they're my world. I looked across the trees. The kids should be packing inside their cabins today so I didn't see many of them.

However I did see Ryan and Dylan. The two sitting very close to one another by a tree... I swear those two.. they stare at each other like they wanna kiss one another all the time.

Their mouths weren't moving but they just stared at each other it was scary.

Stupid love crazy teens.