ᵃᶜᵗ ¹⁵ •||• "ⁱᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁿᵒʷ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ"

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ᵃᶜᵗ ¹⁵ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒʷ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ ✩ ◛ °

As the both of you made your way to your dorm you saw Shoto coming at the dorm.

Mysta, looked at you and as your green colored eyes reflected to the skies it suddenly turned emerald.

Y/n looked at Shoto and she smile at him. "Suzuki-San, could I borrow for a second?" Shoto asked, while you looked at Mysta.

"How, about you borrow Vox instead?-" "I need to talk to Suzuki-San."

"Sure, but bring her 1:05 am sharp got it?" Mysta said as your emerald colored eyes glared at him.

"But it's 1:04 am." "That's not my problem."

"Suzuki-San, right? I have something to tell you."

As he hold your hand you and enter the dorm.

I forgot to mention again. He lives at the dorms. Number 8 he stays with his friend Valak. Or maybe because he lives with Vox- Joke.

While, you seated in the couch he prepared a drink. he gave you a tea, you looked at it and just swirled the cup and the liquid followed the action.

You tasted a bit and it taste so familiar.

"That tea is made by grandparents they passed it to me, and you always liked the taste of it when we were only a child." He explained, while he looked at your figure.

"I see... So why is it you want to talk to me?" You straighten yourself. It not like you don't want to talk to him. Just a little that you don't want to talk to him.

"Suzuki-San, do you remember me?" He asked. "Of course not, you dumb fuck."

"Tho, I remembered a young boy, he was a 6 or something but... When I looked at you it just gave me Déjà vu." You explained. "Can you tell me what he looked like?"

Fuck, Y/n is now starting remembering her Friends ❜ Someone thought while Mysta heard it. "What...?" Confused on who is talking he just entered the room we're you guys are in.

"We'll Mysta is here how about tomorrow?" "Sure. Thank you."

You left while Mysta was behind you.

Out of his curiosity he asked you. "What did he say?" You just looked at him and smiled. "Nothing. Want to go out tomorrow my treat."

"Nah, next time I'm busy tomorrow. How about next time? My treat." He said, while only nodded. "Sure. I've never experienced having a treat before."

"See you around I guess?" "Yeah, goodnight."

As you entered the room you saw Ike was on the couch with some coke. You looked at his figure he seems drowned by the cokes.

He was on his sleeping figure and he has. "Two box of canned coke?" You looked at him, he looked sorrow. "Poor boy..."

You saw a photo book open, you didn't expect yourself to look at it.

As you further and further, you only see little Ike with the same little child. Eventually you became jealous at Ike because he has friend.

As you again at Ike he was freezing. You closed the photo book and and put it back on where you saw it.

You got up cleaned his mess and after that you entered his room, you saw that how many his figurines are.