Handed Over!?

I let out a groan as I landed on my back. It's a hunting night, but I wasn't alone. Sensei was with me and the hero we were hunting just flipped me into my back. Currently we are on a construction site fighting off the hero while my sensei was out for the meantime.

"I'LL KILL YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He screamed as he wrapped his hands around my neck. I got venom to wrap around my arm and pierced his side as he got off me.

'Stone; the brick wall' was the hero we were after. He was allegedly accused of being a part of a few to start one of the major fires that happen around the city. Which happened to ruin a business that was a rival of his brother's. Not only did he ruin someone's life, but then acted like he showed up to help rescue the others.

He groaned as I stood up and entered in a combat stance. "If you were to kill me, that wouldn't look very heroic". "Yeah? Well a bloodlusted brat striked first and tried to kill me" "And the hero felt so threatened by a girl twice as young as him" "Oh shut up!". Sensei caught up to us, and stood beside me. "Stain; the hero killer. Didn't know you had a child." Stone said, Sensei chuckled "And I didn't know you would snoop so low to gain popularity. What happened? Not as big as you were back then?"

Stone growled and rushed in to catch us off gaurd, but we jumped out of the way. He smashed into one of the pipes and grabbed it, using it as a weapon. He swung it around a few times, while he was yelling out curses at us. Sensei flipped his swords around and went ahead and started clashing his swords against stone. Stone used his quick and created a wall as a shield from his arm, while using the pipe as a sword of some sort.

I was leaning against the wall covering my ears as the pipe kept making high frequency noises. I coughed and felt blood dripped from my mouth. "Damnit, Venom, I'm not feeling to good". Venom only apologized. 'Can you try and get the snacks that you brought?'

'Yeah, we have to be quick'.

I jumped out of the side of the outline and landed on the second floor, using venom as a swing. I rushed over to the bag and just tore it open. Shoving the food in my mouth at least enough to allow me to use venom at least a bit longer.

"Ah!" 'That's our que, let's go!'

I allowed venom to take over then jumped out a boarded up window and started climbing up the structure. once we made it to the open hole, we saw the hero laying down paralyzed. While sensei stood over him with a bloodied Katana. He looked at us and smiled. We chuckled and reached over and grabbed the hero from our position and yanked him towards us. I pulled him out of the window and together we fell. I switched us, so that we were pushing stone towards the ground, with a final goodbye we released him and swiftly shot a web on a wooded support beam and watched as he fell to his death.

"Haha! Oh that was amazing!". We climbed up the web, then the structure itself to reach sensei. Soon then, sat at the edge of the floor, seeing red and blue sirens from a distance. "Well done venom. If the fall didn't kill him, then he definitely would be paralyzed permanently." Sensei said as he leaned over us to see the man on the floor. With a heavy sigh, he sat down next to us.

Venom started retreat into back into my hoodie, leaving my face and hair exposed. "Well, it was a blast sensei, but we should be heading back." I said as I stood up. I turned around and quickly fixed up my hair and cleaned any blood stains on my face. I didn't hear any movement, but noticed sensei haven't looked up yet.

"Sensei"?

*Crack*

"OW!" I cried out as I fell to the floor, holding my nose. "Sensei! What the hell!?" He looked at me and held a katana to my neck. "Two whole years you've been my apprentice, I've always wondered what would've happened if I never took you in. You deserve a better life, than just killing heroes and villains".

Venom healed my nose as I stared up at him. "Before tonight, I hired someone to drop off a note at the station. I mentioned a little hostage situation. Please , promise me, that you'll get your life together. Become a better hero than all of the others. Don't be a faker. Prove to me that you can be a hero of balance."

"Sen-

*slit*

" Wa -

*slit*

*slit*

*slit*

*slit*

*Cough cough* I felt the blood come out of my mouth as I was slashed all over my body. Why? Why was he doing this? Venom was healing my wounds but each time them healed, new ones were made.

Sensei sheathed one of his katana then went over to a pile of heavy metal chains that was nearby. Were they always there?

He moved them over and picked up the metal pipe Stone used and started clashing the pipe with his remaining katana.

I let out screeches as the loud frequency was being made. As I was distracted, Stain quickly grabbed the metal chains and tied me up to one of the support beams that remained from the fight. Finishing it off with a lock.

"Stain! What the fuck!?" I yelled as the blood came gushing out from my mouth. He looked at me with guilt and sincerely as he patted my head before turning back at the sirens of the cops coming closer.

"Hehe, hope to see you around kiddo. "

With that he jumped off and ran away,

'(Y/n), we don't have much energy. I'm sorry, but if you want me to heal you, we need to eat'.

I just looked down in defeat as I struggled to get out, "We got this, all we need to do is transform, then we can escape! Yeah, we can stop by a convenience store. We ca- "

'NO! It's far too late for them  to be open. We don't have enough time. We don't want to hurt you, please... '

A voice from a megaphone caught our attention "Hello! This is the police department, we are here accompanied by some heroes. We are going get you down from there! Please remain calm." I then see a figure flying a bit closer to where we were.

"Oh hey, you doing okay? No worries, you're safe now! I'm here to help. I'll bring you down, but we may have to wait and get someone up here with some bolt cutters or something" A man with blonde hair, a light brown coat, some pair of goggles and lastly red wings said as he landed.

"While we wait, let's introduce ourselves. My name's Hawks, what's yours?"

"I'm... I'm (Y/n)".