Chapter 9~ Announcement

*Y/n pov* 

I opened my eyes because I heard my bedroom door open. Why is someone in here when im trying to sleep in since we have a day off of school? I looked up to see my brother holding Jungwon by the back of his shirt with a very mad face.

Y/n- What are you doing to him?!

I jumped out of my bed to release Jungwon from Hyunjins grip.

Hyunjin- Hes here at the early hours of the morning and you were still in bed and mom sent him up and I don't trust him

Y/n- You don't trust anybody!

I yelled at him, and I pulled Jungwon by both of his arms and Hyunjin still didn't let go, finally Jungwon pulled himself and Hyunjins grip was so tight that it ripped the back of Jungwons shirt off.

Jungwon- Really dude? I have places to be

Hyunjin- Thats why you shouldn't mess with my sister

Jungwon- But I didn't

Y/n- Hyunjin just get the hell out of my room! You ruin every potential and real relationship and every single friendship I have with any boy!

Hyunjin flipped Jungwon off with a stone-cold face then turned his back and walked out of my room slamming the door behind him.

Y/n- I'm so sorry. I'll buy you a new shirt right now

I said with a pityful face as I pulled him into a hug.

Jungwon- Don't worry about it, I have a sweatshirt in my bag

Y/n- Hes such a jerk! All hes every done to me was ruin any social connection I have with any boy

Jungwon- Its ok princess, its normal for big brothers to do that

Y/n- Well... hes doing it for a different reason. It's not just because hes my older brother

Jungwon- What?

Y/n- Yea, my dad always used to abuse my mother, she has so many permanent scars. It was a forced marriage and he hated her so bad because he had a girlfriend that he loved very much and his parents forced him to marry my mom.

Jungwon- Where is he now?

Y/n- Jail. 

Jungwon- Cause of the abuse?

Y/n- Yes but there's more, he was also a rapist, that's how I came into the picture... and Yeji...and Hyunjin. And so, he abused me, Yeji, Hyunjin, and my mom and told us that if we told anyone, he would shoot us. But people found out when Hyunjin and Yeji went into kindergarten, they had visible marks. Thats when he finally got arrested and my mom was finally allowed to file for a divorce.

Jungwon- Wow. He has every right to rip my shirt

Y/n- No he doesn't. He shouldn't have done that, he needs to be more understanding. But anyways, that's why he is that way. So why did you come so early?

I said finally pulling away from the hug and sitting down at the edge of my bed and he did the same.

Jungwon- I came to tell and ask you something.

He said pulling the rest of his shirt completely off revealing his mouth-watering abs and arms.

Y/n- Um ok... what is it?

Jungwon- Yahhh why are you staring at my titties!

Y/n- I'm sorry, they want to be stared at! So, what did you want to say and ask?

Jungwon- Ok so first off, I have to either accept or deny the dating rumors between me and you, and me and Leeseo. I told the boys about "us" and they are very happy and really want to meet you. But I wanted to ask, do you want to go unknown?