Home.

tony walked home knowing he was about to walk into a mess. his family was horrible, his dad was the only person alive his mother was dead. he walked passed his dad then felt something hit him "Oi. get me a beer." tony stood still for a second "Ok father." He walked over to his messy kitchen, glass everywhere bottles of beer and cigarettes and alcohol. "HURRY THE HELL UP! GOD DAMN?!" his father yelled it made tony twitch but he grabbed 3 bottles of beer and gave it to him "Here father." His father looked at him "Took u fucking long enough." Tony walked off he couldn't cry he had a date to go too, His dad never cared on where he went as long as he came home. "I'll see u when i get home dad.." His dad snorted "I don't care fuck off" Tony walked out the house "4:45..."

Colin's pov:

*at his house*
i get home life was good? Yea.. it was.. he walked in then someone kicked him "Ur home!!" Colin sighed "Hi laptop." "Hi colin! how was ur day at school today?" "It was great im going on a date!!" Laptop smiled "That's amazing!!" i smiled and ran upstairs "ILL SEE U LATER LAPPY!!!" "Tell tony i said hi!!" "Ok!!" He got dressed and ran out the door "UR WALLET DUMBASS?!" "OH SHIT YEA-" he ran back inside and grabbed his wallet, he started to run out and slowed down knowing he wasn't gonna be late. his life was ok he has a good sibling, but horrible parents so he lives with his grandparents with his older sister she's in college now.. his mother is an alcoholic. and his father was a abuser. That's why he didn't like being touched he was also SA by his family due to his body. He was ok with his grandparents touching his shoulders and laptop could always hug him and he'd let tony do everything to him..~
[wait how did laptop know it was tony i was going on a date with......] he thought confused
__________________________________

HOLY SHIT? ARE THEY GONNA FUCK?? 😍😍😍 Also sorry for the sad shit 😞😞😞