001

The wind blew against your face, and you stood there, staring at the clouds in the dimmed sky. You couldn't seem to recall how you got here, no matter how hard you tried, nothing came up. And the longer you thought about it, your head panged.

You lifted your hands up to your eyes, and saw that they were coated with dried blood, pieces of it flaking off when you flexed the muscles on your palms; the metallic odor radiating from them irritated your nose. When you inhaled and exhaled, a sharp pain in your ribs followed, prompting you to grasp at your chest. Your body was aching all over, knees close to buckling, and your eyelids were heavy.

You looked around your surroundings, searching for a clue, to find an explanation for this, when you spot something in the corner of your eye, movement in the large bushes.

You hesitated for a moment before approaching them, anxiety swelling inside of you as you neared. You then came to a halt, and slowly cleared away the overgrown weeds with the back of your hand, your lips trembling.

But before you could find out what was inside, you were back to reality in the blink of an eye.

You jolted up from your seat, your heart was pounding in your ears, sweat dripping from your forehead. You looked around in a panic, and found that almost everyone inside the train was staring at you like you were a madman.

"S-Sorry," you quickly sat back down and crumpled into your seat, your face turned red from embarrassment.

You fidgeted with the end of your shirt nervously, then breathed out a sigh as you dug you hands in my pockets, trying to look for your cellphone.

"Hm..?"

You found what you were looking for, but what you hadn't expected was another item in your pocket; something that you didn't remember bringing. Not only that, but it was an old, gold coated, pocket watch. Unsure of what to do, you put it back into your pocket for the time being. Thoughts began to flood through your mind- thoughts questioning the placement of the watch, but the longer the thoughts persisted, the more the pounding in your head worsened. Coming to the conclusion that you should just continue with it later, you give up.

Sighing in defeat, you attempted to relieve your headache by closing your eyes, but instead fell back into a deep, peaceful slumber.