𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

"𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫"

"𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬.
𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫."

- 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘓𝘶, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍. A life full of physical and emotional pain, there was no way out of it.

"Open the fucking door. This is the last time I ask" he screamed, his voice was filled with rage, something the girl was used to.

With her back against the door she spoke, her body shaking from fear, "I already told you I didn't do it". Tears ran down her cheeks as she used all her strength to keep the door closed but his kicks were getting stronger.

"Sweet Aurora don't lie to me, you're the only one who knows where I keep it" the man spoke letting out a manic laugh. He was getting angrier and also stronger, she wouldn't be able to hold the door for much longer but she refused to give up.

"I didn't steal your fucking dirty money, I don't need it" she let out between sobs. Aurora knew where the money came from and she would never touch that kind of money.

Silence, there was nothing but silence like he had finally left her alone. The kicks and punches at the door stopped maybe he left but what if he didn't? She turned around to face the door her hand on the doorknob ready to open it and peek, when the door was kicked hitting her and sending her to the floor.

"If I find out you're lying, you're dead," the man said grabbing her face harshly and leaving the room.

Aurora sat on her bedroom floor with a bloody nose, thinking about what she had done wrong to deserve this life.

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓.