Chapter 0

"Talk"
"Pov/Thinks"

✍︎No One's POV:✍︎

In This World there are three secondary genders. Which are.. Alpha, Beta, Omega..

First Alphas..

Alphas are the highest rank/type in this verse.. They are very protective of what's theirs and can be highly aggressive. Alphas have many things that differentiate them from the other types, ranging from physical characteristics, psychological attributes, and physiology. They are typically large in size with dominant, aggressive personalities and usually knot into their mate to impregnate them. Sometimes they can only knot when they are in a rut (heat)..

Second Betas..

Betas In reality are a balance of typical Omega and Alpha instincts, such as nurture and protection. Betas are characterized by having both types of instincts, although their instincts are weaker than Alphas and Omegas. Betas are essentially humans and are subject to the same biological functions like menstruation, betas can only smell things we normal humans can smell..

Lastly Omegas..

Omegas who tends to be at the bottom of the pecking order. They are usually smaller in size and gentler but still fierce when it comes to their mate and children. In which they are the only ones in here who can get pregnant besides Beta females. The female Omegas use their systems as normal, getting pregnant that way and then nurturing the child like they should. Typically an Omega goes into heat, which can be at random, spurred by an Alpha, or at regular intervals but when in heat, their need for sex controls them. Once they are mated to one person then it is for life. Bonds between an Omega and Alpha are considered special and unbreakable.

(I know some of you already know this kind of explanation, but I just wanna do it if some of you are new to this kind of verse)

×~~~~~~•~~~~~~×~~~~~~•~~~~~~×

In a world where secondary genders dictate societal hierarchy, the distinctions between Alpha, Beta, and Omega are deeply ingrained. Alphas, with their dominant and protective nature, stand at the top of the hierarchy. They possess physical and psychological attributes that set them apart, including the ability to knot during mating. Betas, balancing between Alpha and Omega instincts, are more akin to humans in their behavior and abilities. Omegas, at the bottom of the hierarchy, are characterized by their smaller size and nurturing demeanor, with the unique ability to bear children.

In a quaint home, a man tends to his young children while his husband is away at work. Their peaceful moment is interrupted by a knock at the door, prompting the man to tidy up before answering. Peeking through the door, he is greeted by a familiar face, his younger brother, Jiang Cheng, who exudes cheerful energy.

"Good morning, Xiongzhang!" Jiang Cheng chirps, his smile infectious.

Returning the smile, the man affectionately greets his brother, acknowledging the child he carries. The baby, recognizing his uncle, reaches out with eager hands, his giggles filling the air.

As Jiang Cheng enters, he scoops up his energetic nephew, Lan Jingyi, who squirms with excitement in his arms. Delighted to see his nephews, Jiang Cheng's heart warms despite his reservations about his older brother's husband, Lan Wangji. For the sake of family harmony, he sets aside his personal feelings(Boi really didn't like Wangji), especially now that he's greeted by the two adorable boys.

Upon entering further into the home, Jiang Cheng notices his other nephew, Lan Sizhui, sitting quietly on the floor, displaying traits reminiscent of his uncle, Lan Wangji. Jiang Cheng chuckles softly, remarking on the resemblance between Sizhui and Wangji.

"Looks like someone inherited Wangji's demeanor," Jiang Cheng comments with a smile. Wanyin Thought. "Looks like Wuxian but acts like Wangji."   The contrast between the two boys, one full of energy and the other serene and composed, brings a sense of balance and warmth to the household.

Wuxian's laughter fills the room at Jiang Cheng's observation, finding amusement in the similarities between his sons and his husband, Lan Wangji. It's something he's noticed as well: his second-born child resembling Lan Wangji physically but inheriting his spirited demeanor, while his first-born child bears his features but exhibits the calmness of his father.

Despite the differences, Wuxian finds both aspects equally endearing. It's a testament to the unique blend of traits that make up their family, a reminder of the love and connection they share. As the brothers settle in, the home fills with the joyful sounds of laughter and the warmth of familial bonds that transcend any differences or reservations.

...

×~~~~~~•~~~~~~×~~~~~~•~~~~~~×
TO BE CONTINUED

I'll leave this short for now.. This is just the Beginning..