Chapter 1

Hi my Name's Jacqueline I turned 16 a couple months ago. I go to Northwood High School and I'm lesbian. I came out to my parents and friends on my birthday which didn't end so well. My parents started yelling at me about how I was a disgrace and people like me shouldn't belong on this earth. I was honestly broken. Who would ever want their parents to tell them that. I always try to look at it on the bright side, like at least they didn't kick me out. As for my friends they reacted the same. They told everyone in school that I was gay. So now I get bullied for something I can't control. I don't find it fair because I didn't do anything to get treated like this. I can't control my feelings.

------------------------

I was pushed into the locker as I felt the other kids kick my sides, everyone saw and nobody offered to help. Some were even giggling. But I just let it happen because at this point I didn't mind. I was used to it so it's okay. Once they were done I hopped on to the school nurse.

As the nurse was bandaging me up she spoke "Who did it?"

I looked up at her with wide eyes. "Huh?" I asked nervously.

"Who keeps hurting you?" She looks down at me and says.

"N-No one! I'm just really clumsy.." I chuckled Nervously. She bought it. After that I was sent back to class.

----------------------

School was extremely boring but it was over. Finally. I had signed up to after school classes so I wouldn't have to be home. And so I could avoid them giving me looks and judging me. I missed being Dad's little princess and moms brave girl but there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. I have an after school activity for the entire week. That's how much I don't wanna be home. On Mondays it's Band, Tuesday's it's art, Wensday it's Tutoring, Thursday's it's gymnastics, and on Friday it's soccer practice. I loved Fridays because that's when I felt free. But I had band today. It's not that I hate it it's just hard, my fingers can't reach and they go to fast. My teacher is really strict as well so that class is extremely stressful but it's better than being at home. In band class everyone chose to stay away from me. And whenever we had to do projects I'd be stuck with the teacher.

"Mrs. Jones, Your late. Again." Mrs. Avalon looked at me with a disappointed face.

"Sorry miss, the buss was delayed.." I said looking at the floor.

"HAHA! Looks the lesbian freaks parents don't like her since they don't wanna drive her to school." One boy said as he made the class laugh.

"HEY! That's enough. Jacqueline go sit down." Mrs. Avalon said pointing at my seat and tapping her stand to get the class's attention.

Throughout the class I kept on getting stares and although it had made me uncomfortable, I had gotten used to it. The only person who really accepted me was my Grandma. I had told her way before. But she passed away last year. And since then it's been really really hard. That one person that you could always talk to is gone. My parents weren't on the best terms with her so sometimes I'd have to sneak out just to go visit her grave. Although it made me so sad I always felt safe. I remember her beautiful smile. And how she would always listen and love no matter what.

----------------------

Band was finally over, I have a project that's due next Monday. And guess who my partner is? It's Mrs. Avalon. My teacher. I took the buss home and went straight up to bed, my brother has friends over and my parents well they had work. They didn't get back until late. I wasn't hungry so I didn't grab dinner, I just went straight to bed.

----------------------

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫? 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞.

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧/𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!