Chapter 11

Jacqueline's POV:

I woke up feeling rather empty. I look to the side of me to see the bed empty. I sit up and yawn.

"Good morning Mariposa." Georgia said walking out of the bathroom.

"I switched the meeting to today so go get ready."

I nodded and groaned getting out of bed to stretch. I ran upstairs to my room and showered. When I got out I heard a knock.

"Hello?"

"Hi, may I come in" It was Ashley so I said yes. She said she wanted to pick my outfit so I let her. It was a big mistake.

----------------------

Georgia's POV:

"Okay so-" I was intrupted by a knock.

"Come in" I said and when that door opened my jaw dropped. Everyone was staring at her.

"Hi, sorry I'm late." She said giggling. She walked over to me and grabbed the notebook out of my hands. As soon as she was about to leave I grabbed her waist and pulled her onto my lap. The room was surprised because they kept looking, they'd giggle and would occasionally wiggle their eyebrows.

She chuckled Nervously. "May I begin..?" She said looking down at me I gave her a nod signaling that it was okay.

----------------------

A few hours had passed and we decided to stop at a certain part of the book, people slowly started leaving and before we knew it the room was empty just me and Jackie. I grabbed her chin making her look at me.

"What-" I stopped her in her tracks before I kissed her, she pulled back.

"What was that for?" She giggled.

"What, can't I kiss my lovely Mariposa?"

"I didn't say that" She said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Why did you decide to wear that?" I asked looking down and up at her biting my lips.

She just shrugged. "Ashley picked it." She said smiling as she went down for a small peck and walked out of the room.

----------------------

The rest of the day was quite boring, no sign of my parents or Marley. Which wasn't a bad thing. We had all hung out in the living room until dark.

"Alright, Goodnight guys." I said standing up as a walked up tge staircase.

I opened my bedroom door to see Jacqueline laying in bed fast asleep. I get in the bed and fall asleep.

----------------------

Jacqueline's POV:

I wake up to see Georgia still sleeping peacefully right next to me. It's been around three week since I haven't gone to school. I decided to be productive and go. I got up carefully so I wouldn't wake her and headed up to my bedroom to take a shower and to get dressed. Today I decided to wear a while shirt with baggy blue overalls. I pared it up with some Air Forces and I put my hair up into 2 buns. I went back down to Georgia's room to get my phone.

"Where are you going." Came from the sleeping girl as she began to open her eyes.

"School." I smiled.

"Lies, where are you actually going?"

"This time I'm not lying. I'm actually going to school. I was going to ask your butlers but now that you're awake you can take me."