Chapter 2

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling rather cold, I covered myself in a blanket and made my way downstairs. It was dark and for a second I saw someone in my kitchen.

"Hello..?" I say with a frightened voice.

"Hello Darling." The voice was rather deep and sounded cold, it was the voice of a female. "How about I don't hurt you and you go back to bed, and don't tell anyone in return?"

"U-Uhm.." I hear footsteps getting closer behind me. I felt someone standing behind me then breathing down my neck. "O-Okay!" I said slightly shaking.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" The voice said as her voice was getting deeper, terrified I obviously said " I promise.." I was shaking and scared.

"Take her upstairs" The female said. "Gently." She said with a firm voice. "Don't scream darling~" I was picked up and brought up the stairs I was set down in my room as the tall figure stood in front of me. It was too dark so I couldn't make out any facial features. "Thank you.." I said as the tall figure left closing the door behind him.

That was so scary? Should I tell someone? What if they come back for me? I thought to myself as I laid back in bed. Soon I fell asleep with all the thoughts in my head.

----------------------

I woke up as I heard screaming coming from downstairs, as a natural thought I go downstairs to see the commotion.

"SOMEONE BROKE IN" I saw my mother yelling at the cops distressed. The cops where just listening as they took notes. I remembered everything that had happened yesterday. But I told them I wouldn't say anything, it's for my life as well. And they don't treat me right so why should I tell them?

"Did you see anything? Is anything missing?" The officers said as they wrote stuff down in the notebook.As other officers came down the stairs looking at me.

"Yes, They took at least $10,000 worth of stuff! We didn't see anything we just came down for breakfast noticing some of the things missing" My father said, hugging my little brother named Jr.

"Please find them! They took most of my stuff." Jr said as he faked himself crying. The officers rushed over to me asking if I was okay and of course I nodded even though I knew I wasn't. My parents glared at me probably not wanting the attention I was getting. The cops obviously asked me mandatory questions and I played stupid for all of them. They went to talk to my parents some more as I went to explore the house, looking at what was missing. Honestly I didn't expect them to take so much, but they weren't even mine, so I don't mind. They took this one item that meant so much to me it was a vintage doll and was the last thing that my grandma gave me. It meant so much to me. I was a little disappointed that they had taken it. I felt my eyes getting watery.

Don't cry, don't cry. I told myself as I saw where my doll sat. I wanted to say something but I couldn't, I promised. My grandmother has always taught me to be true and to keep the promises I make. So I had to Keep it. The police officer called us into the living room as he said "Children why don't you guys head to school so you guys can get this off your minds. We don't want it to be too stressful for you." Me and Jr headed upstairs to get dressed.

I wore a green Nike sweatshirt, with light blue jeans, and Converse

(Something like this)

I made my way down to school

I made my way down to school. Trying to forget what was going on at home. As I left the crime seen, I was apart of.

----------------------

Okay so I'mma start something where like I do a quote every day.

Quote:

"I waited for you my entire life, and you were worth every minute"

Remember you are worth every second, even if sometimes it doesn't feel like it <3

Get some rest readers.. ❤️