If you were to love; love not for the lust, but for the pain.

PYLADES: I'll take care of you.

ORESTES: It's rotten work.

PYLADES: Not to me. Not if it's you.

SAORI HOSHINO IS A CHILD born out of love

SAORI HOSHINO IS A CHILD born out of love. Blossoming under the joy and loving parents, she grew up believing she had sparkling stars in her eyes. She was a bubbly, caring girl, taking care of the tulips in her mother's front garden, doing simple chores with her older sister and bathe in the sunlight while playing with her stuffed animals and having tea parties in the midst of the fields of flowers. The little girl never let anything tear her down, she wasn't the type to cry when an inconvenience occurred. Rather, Saori was a high-spirited child, trying to do everything and doing her best to make the people around smile.

Then there came the day of the bullets. The guns are the route of the devil, bullets being thrown around by the Gun Devil like a madman, killing thousands in instant, quicker than a healthy human breathing in and out. The warm bread she had just bought from the convenience store near home for lunch in Saori's hand flew in the air, the little girl watched her home tear into pieces along with her parents along with her neighbors bodies and their homes in the area. That day, was the world gone hell loose, panic and chaos created fear all over the globe.

However, for Saori, she didn't yield to the devils just yet, her head not bent, her eyes not looking down, her hands not bound together, surrendering to them. Growing up to be a fine woman, with stars glimmering in her eyes and magic at her fingertips. But when her old neighbor, the one and only person that has left remaining alive that she cares for becomes a Devil Hunter with his wish and drive built off of vengeance for his family by killing the Gun Devil──she can't let that just slide right there.

Because the drive of revenge will trap your soul in bitterness, and moving on is your rebirth.

But she can't convince him to not put his life on the line; that the next hour, tomorrow or the day after he may not be alive. Instead, she goes along with him, giving him the double peace sign when they meet at the headquarters, a year later when Aki joined the force. Saori's drive isn't anything serious like the rest of her co-workers and partners, not to kill the Devil that took her family away──she is well aware someone useless like her cannot kill such a powerful devil──or take revenge──but her drive was to make sure that her friend was safe and alive.

 Saori's drive isn't anything serious like the rest of her co-workers and partners, not to kill the Devil that took her family away──she is well aware someone useless like her cannot kill such a powerful devil──or take revenge──but her drive was t...