♥️ Everything will be okay (N x F)

(I'm sorry this is so short, i literally had no other ideas to put so......Enjoy anyways!)

for Serenacat444_2 and Snarf_Man

(Hope you two dont mind me mixing y'all requests cuz they were pretty similar with each other lolololl)

______________________________

F was sitting under the entrance of his cavern, having come back again to have another chance in life. He looked beyond the other letters who were only giving him an unfriendly gaze. He sighed.

It was like before. Getting ignored by everyone, what else was new? Atleast this one he was entirely at fault.

He could only watch them talk with each other again, barely anyone came near him. F grumbled under his breath, he could only sit there pathetically, hoping someone would talk to him.

As he watched, he took a glimpse of N staring right at him which caught his eye.

N walked towards F. N seemingly feeling guilty over what he'd done to F. F could only give him a saddened expression as the two came face to face with each other.

"What are YOU doing here? Come here to make fun of me? Go ahead…I deserve it anyways…" F spoke out.

"W-What..? No! I was just…Wondering if you were okay…" N said, filled with concern.

"Tsk, not after what you just did to me? Shooting me with that beam of light? Killing me? Of course I'm not okay!" F raged as he turned around, trying to ignore N.

N frowned, though he still tried to speak to F despite his ignorance.

"F-..F look I'm sorry…I wish I could've helped you back then…" N said. F returned back with nothing as he continued to ignore the smaller letter's words, doubting if they were even true or not.

N sighed, as he walked up to F and hugged him out of nowhere.

This shocked F as he quickly turned around to face N. Both of them were slightly tearing up as N slightly tightened his hug.

F, after everything he had pent up to this day finally let it all out as he sobbed, tightly hugging N as he continued to only let out cries of pent up rage and anger.

N pat F's back as he let F cry all over him. "There there…Everything will be okay…I promise" N reassured F as the two stayed like this for a few minutes before F finally stopped crying, he only sniffled as N let go of the hug.

"I hope I can make it up to you, F…" N said as he quietly sighed. F had finally stopped his fit of crying as he rubbed his eyes.

"H-Honestly…N…? You already made it up by talking to me……Thank you.." He thanked N as the pair sat next to each other.

"Heh…Good to hear, F…"

The two smiled at eachother as they both sat under the entrance of the dark cavern. F could finally watch, knowing he finally has someone to keep him company for awhile. Nothing will tear the two apart any longer, because in the end…

Everything will be okay with N ♥️

(End)