chapter 8:moonlight lillies

(Sabigiyuu's turn peeps)

The sun rose as some harishas went on a mission.  However, Mitsuri went to hang out with Obanai, and the other Harshia left was Sabito. 
Sabito had a plan, when it hit 6 pm he'll get thing set up.

When it hitted 6, Giyu came out of da box and saw a letter that was from,
Ugh Sabito (his thoughts not mine).
It reads as follow,

"Hey Giyu! I noticed that we don't talk a lot and yet I really wanna connect with ya so I'm inviting you to my estate! I promise that it'll have a lot of water and your favorite kind of meat.

-from Sabito "

Giyu look at the letter and wanted to slap the male but decided to go along with the peach hair male's plan. It's better than nothing.

As he wall into the path of the water estate, up ahead he saw a trail of moon flowers, and decided to pick them up. It was rare for him to see these kind, he barely sleeps but yet hasn't seen a single petal when he was human and was happier.
As he continues to pick them up, he saw the peach male and also saw somethings in the distance. He soon saw a nice fine table with little food on it. The food was rabbit but more... warm up I could say. (Sorry it's cold in my where I am so I'm trying)
As Giyu took a step, Sabito eyes lit up and helped him with the flowers that he picked up.

Sabito:I got a vase for that if you wanna-

Giyu:I'll keep it.

Sabito:okay

As awkward silence return Sabito tried to remember the way of the gentleman.

Sabito:might I say but you are indeed a very fine male. You look better than other dear women I ever seen.

Giyu got pink a little but still hold his poker face.
(The headcanons will come to understand everything for you)

As Giyu took a seat of the pillow by the table, Sabito got the whatever meat out, as he place it down Giyu was looking at him as if he expected something.

Sabito:what?

Giyu:you gonna explain this date?

Sabito:n-now who said it was a date!?

Giyu:you literally made this a date. I mean flowers, candles, the two of us.

Sabito:oh yeah that does sound like a date.

Giyu:idiot

Sabito:at least give me a chance!

Giyu:..... fine but make it worth it.

Sabito:  :D

As dinner went on, Giyu felt a less lack of emotions and kinda fell for the peach haired male. The two almost clicked but Giyu putted him on the below the line list which means he is almost to winning his heart.

But it end as the other Harshias caught them.

Mitsuri:aaahhh! This sooo cute! I didn't knew you were into guys Onii-chan!

Rengoku:was the hunt with him not mentioned?  :')

Sanemi:tsk, great now another one in his grasp.

Obanai:*coughs* sure *coughs*

Shinobu:Ara Ara~ it looks like y'all are in love~

Giyu:oh my God, shut up and Mitsuri, come on. You need sleep and yet now ain't the time to tease me.

Mitsuri and Giyu walk out of the water estate and soon got to the love estate.

Mitsuri:so who your gonna choose?

Giyu:excuse me?

Mitsuri:whi you gonna pick to date you? Rengoku, Sabito and maybe Uzui all like you.

Giyu:like me? Please, love is not the tittle for me. I'm a demon and their the harshias. Their suppose to kill me.

Mitsuri:I'm a harshia and I still love you. And I didn't kill you. 

Giyu:w-well...I....we...there's a difference.

Mitsuri:why are you acting like this? You haven't been the same since...  what happened.

Giyu:some people change.... some for the best or what's best for them.

Mitsuri:but your still the same?

Giyu:heh, yeah... I'm still the same for you.

Mitsuri then hugged the taller demon, Giyu smiled as his heart flutter by his sister's cuteness.

If the pink haired girl wasn't with him in his life, he didn't know what will happened to him. He would either go feral or some else. But the important thing is that their together. Hand in hand.

End of chapter

Words:702

(Call me lazy, I dare you!

Sorry, just high school pressure.

You know the rage)