Introduction

(Narrator POV)
To anyone around him, Jamie was just your average 16 year old boy in year 11, his last year of high school. He didn't have too many friends however he was more than happy with the ones he did have and would usually keep himself to himself. His closest friends included a tall and broad brunette boy named Danny, a cocky and overly confident boy called Matt and a blonde haired boy named Sam, who was short and shy. From his close knit group of friends, Jamie was most like Sam, he was taller and brunette however he similarly was shy and and avoided speaking to any of the girls at school whenever he could. Despite this, he couldn't help but spend every minute of his lessons staring at their legs in their short rolled-up black pleated school skirts and perfectly pulled knee-high socks. Jamie had a slightly younger sister named Sydney, who was at the same school as him and was also in year 11 and despite the few months difference in age between them she was 16 too. To his friends, Sydney was also one of the hot girls at school and she had told Jamie several times about how Matt and Danny had approached her and tried to ask her out, to which she always said no to them. She had also mentioned Sam staring at her consistently throughout the lessons they shared, however Jamie always would try to make excuses for Sam and stick up for him as he knew it was a hobby they shared, though Jamie would try and avoid looking at his own sister and instead stared at the other girls.

 She had also mentioned Sam staring at her consistently throughout the lessons they shared, however Jamie always would try to make excuses for Sam and stick up for him as he knew it was a hobby they shared, though Jamie would try and avoid looking...

(Sydney, above)

(Danny, Sam, Jamie and Matt)