Throbbing Friends

(Narrator's POV)
It was just another Thursday, and, after another long day at school, Sydney had Drama club, which meant she wouldn't be home until 6pm when their her mom gave her lift home on the way back from work. Since school finished at 3 o clock, Jamie knew he was a 15 minute walk home away from his weekly dress up session and so he was desperate to get home as soon as possible.

It was the last lesson of the day and Jamie had maths, the one class he shared with all 3 of his friends, as well as his sister who was on the far side of the room.

"I fucking hate maths man" stated Danny with a tone of frustration in his voice.

"You think your the only one" Jamie replied, in a similarly pissed off manner.

"At least we've got your fit sister to eye up right boys" Matt joked "She crosses her legs at the perfect angle for me to get a view of her panties the sexy little slut"

"Hey fuck off man" Jamie exclaimed, slamming his hands against the table hard enough to silence the previously noisy classroom.

"JAMIE WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING SIT BACK DOWN IMMEDIATELY" Mrs Hancock, our maths teacher, shouted .

(Jamie POV)
I looked around the room and saw all the smirking faces looking right back at me and I sat back down as fast as I could before resting my head on the table in embarrassment.
"Fuck sake man" I said under my breath as I felt Danny's firm hand pat me supportively on the back.
As the class somewhat calmed down, Miss Hancock had asked for a volunteer to come write on the board however she had little luck, meaning she would have to pick someone herself.

"Sam come to the board please" Mrs Hancock said

"But miss" Sam begged but Mrs Hancock was having none of it

"SAMUEL get over here right now" her voice beckoned

I looked at Matt and Danny and they were as shocked as me that Sam was speaking back to the strictest teacher in the school. However I was certainly more shocked when Sam eventually did stand up and make his way to the front of the class due to his blatantly obvious raging boner and large wet patch at the front of his trousers. Mrs Hancock ignored it and Sam just did as she asked, writing the answer to her question on the board and began to make his way way back to our table whilst the entire class other than myself howled in laughter.

"Guess I wasn't the only one with a good view of Sydney" Matt whispered to me and I just ignored him. For the last 5 minutes of that lesson neither me nor Sam said a word, however I did make use of that time. Whilst Danny and Matts attention was all on the newly labelled "Boner boy" I couldn't help but find myself checking out what had gotten Sam into such a mess.
As much as I could never admit it to anyone, during those five minutes I don't think I took my eyes of my sisters legs and whenever she readjusted her positioning I got a view at her white panties which had similarly to Sam, given me a raging hard-on. My own sister had me throbbing at the sight of her what the fuck was I playing at I thought to myself, and amidst my disgust, my cock thankfully calmed down and left me to exit the school swiftly so I get home and dress up.