How did it end up like this?

(Jamie's POV)
The moment the clocks hit 8pm, the doorbell rung and Sydney, still just in her lingerie as she had been the entire day went to grab our mystery guests. Sam and I waited eagerly on Sydney's bed, with our earlier nerves now killed by the new found confidence we had found within ourselves and each other, and instead replaced by excitement. We could hear loud footsteps coming up to the room and making their way towards us. Firstly, Sydney entered the room with a mischievous look on her face, along with her phone ready to film everything that was to happen and she set it up on her makeup table, giving it a perfect view of the entire room. Then the mystery guests entered, dropping both mine and Sam's jaws in the process. We could not believe our eyes. In walked Danny and Matt, fully naked with their giant penises rock hard and pointing right at us.

Without even a single word Danny was walking towards me, and Matt was walking towards Sam. I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest along with my dick throbbing like a lightsaber. Danny picked me up from under my legs and slammed his sword of a penis right into my virgin ass, causing me to scream in pain.

"Ohhh FUCKK DANNY" I yelled as he smashed himself against me, getting faster and harder with every pump of my ass.

Things continued to get rougher and I could just about make out through my tears a distressed looking Sam going through a similar fate to me at Matts mercy. In and out of me he thrust like I was his peace of meat and that my only purpose was to make him cum.

"Uh uhh uhh Danny oh my your so big" I cried in an agony of pleasure

Feeling left out , Sydney could see my hard penis was too big too just be left out on its own, a task that despite being my sister, she decided to take care of herself. As Danny continued to excruciatingly fuck the shit out of me, my sexy sister climbed on top of me and pushed my penis inside of her, filling up her pussy. Before too long, she was screaming in harmony with me and Sam and every pump Danny attacked me with resulted in a devastating ricochet for Sydney to bounce up and down on my cock.

It was Sam's tiny penis that let loose first, releasing a surprising amount of juice into his own face before Matt soon followed and filled Sam's tight little ass with his children. Then before anyone could realise what was happening, Danny, Sidney and I were all moaning intensely in reaction to Sam and Matt's performance. All of a sudden whilst the bed was shaking like there was an earthquake, we all climaxed simultaneously causing a colossal explosion of cum as Danny filled my ass full of his next generation, Sidney filled the room with her liquids as though we were aboard the titanic and I spunked powerfully into my sisters soaking wet pussy instantaneously penetrating the egg with each every sperm cell I released into her.

All five of us had passed out and we drowned in cum, resulting in all of our deaths and securing the front page of the mornings papers. Another day, another slay.