Chapter 16-20

return
After being the prince's younger brother, he bent
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 16

    Successfully selected as a leader's confidant, Chen Jiao believes that his future is bright.

    She was in a good mood, and hummed a ditty to her all the way from Guozijian after school. As soon as he arrived at the gate of the Prince's Mansion, he happened to bump into the minister of the household who was also going to report to the mansion.

    The Minister of the Ministry of Housing did not have the good mood of Chen Jiao.

    Whether ancient or modern, work is not an easy thing. The reform of the Ministry of Household was not going well. He usually had to deal with the henchmen of the Fifth Prince who were placed in the Ministry of Household.

    The prince has a gentle temperament, but is actually very assertive. When doing things under his hands, everything must be clear, and it is absolutely impossible to perfunctory and fool things.

    The minister of the household department had dinner with the prince at Guiyun Tower, and had the experience of fighting against the fifth prince with Chen Jiao. In addition, he is only more than 20 years old, and the age difference is not big, and the relationship between the two is not bad on weekdays.

    Seeing Chen Jiao humming the song all the way, his mood also improved, and he raised his spirits and asked jokingly, "Chen Shizi met the beautiful woman he likes and is in such a good mood?"

    He didn't know what happened to Chen Shizi. Everyone else's work is like going to the grave. She is very good, full of energy, and she is diligent and prepared in front of the prince every day. She can't wait to work overtime voluntarily.

    Chen Jiao didn't know the complaints from the Minister of the Ministry. She was busy showing off in front of the prince recently, and she was afraid that the other party would regret not taking her to Daming Temple with her. But in front of my colleagues, this kind of thing need not be said.

    She first sighed and said slowly: "There is no such thing as a beautiful woman. I only think of the prince, and I am so happy." The

    minister of the Ministry was speechless, not knowing what it is to be happy to see a prince. If it was ordinary people, it would be understandable to occasionally see Tianyan so excited, but they have the opportunity to see the prince every day.

    Chen Jiao turned a blind eye to the minister of the household, and said with a serious expression: "When I think of seeing His Highness soon, my heart is very excited. I wish I could always accompany His Highness and help him solve problems..."

    The Minister of the Ministry twitched the corners of his mouth, his teeth sour. But he couldn't stop Chen Jiao from being good at acting. He said these words with sincerity and sincerity in his eyes. For a while, he couldn't tell whether the other party was flattering and talking nonsense or speaking sincerely.

    If he really said it, Chen Jiao's friendship with the prince would be really touching.

    The teenage boy has reached the age of getting married. Chen Shizi does not admire the beauty and beauty, but he actually thinks about the prince all day long, and runs to the prince's house three meals a day. Even if someone says that the person he loves is the prince, I am afraid some people will believe it...

    Thinking of this, the smile on Tobu Shirou's face froze.

    The atmosphere of Chang’an followed the opening of the previous dynasty. It is not uncommon for one or two of the wealthy family to walk through the back door. In the previous dynasty, Emperor Cheng was a man and woman who did not avoid meat and vegetables. The favor of male pets once threatened the harem. Lie up with Shang, and love you very much." The rumor.