Chapter 51-55

return
After being the prince's younger brother, he bent
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 51

    Although he was born in the Right Prime Minister's House, Wang Shijing's life is actually very simple. He does not have the bad habits of rich children. The biggest entertainment is to go to the theater and listen to books with Chen Jiao.

    As a teenager, he thought that his friends were just as innocent as him. Unexpectedly, his three views have been reorganized today.

    Seeing Chen Jiao's pale face, Wang Shijing couldn't help complaining, "The prince's cousin is too much!"

    He was really angry. Compared with ordinary men, Chen Jiao was already thin, and he was a classic porcelain-touching master who could fall to the ground with one punch.

    His Royal Highness looked like a clear breeze, but he didn't expect to be so inconsiderate in bed matters, so rude that Brother Chen was bleeding!

    Wang Shijing took Chen Jiao's hand and said sincerely: "Brother Chen, you are suffering!"

    Chen Jiao didn't understand at first, but when he saw his strange eyes, he realized that the other party was thinking crooked. She was so angry that she wanted to die with him: "You are sick, I fell!"

    Since she broke her sleeve, she has taken great care of her ass, and it is still fine now!     Wang Shijing

    didn't listen to what she said at all, and asked with a caring expression, "Is cousin the prince usually gentle to you?"     He was talking to himself, Chen Jiao was completely numb.     Chen Jiao gritted his teeth and said, "It's not what you think!"     Wang Shijing heard her denying it all the time, and couldn't help asking: "You said it wasn't the prince's cousin, so who hurt you? Don't tell me you got hurt, I can't believe it."     Chen Jiao: ...     She couldn't think of a better rhetoric for a while, so she could only bite the bullet and make up: "It was said that it was a fall. I got up to go to the toilet last night and accidentally fell. ."     Such a poor excuse, Wang Shijing is not a fool, he doesn't believe it at all. He sneered: "How much does it take to fall to bleed?"

    If it was just a few small scratches, it should have healed last night, how could there be blood today. And according to the source of blood qi, the location happens to be in the lower plate, is there such a coincidence?

    Chen Jiao couldn't think of a better explanation for a while, and said weakly: "In short, it's not what you think."

    Chen Jiao didn't dare to make things too outrageous, she was afraid of lying.

    Wang Shijing looks silly and sweet, but he is actually very smart. From yesterday, Chen Jiao only revealed the source of the jade pendant, and it is convenient to accurately guess the relationship between her and the prince.

    You must know that in the Hou Mansion, except for her grandmother, no one else doubted her relationship with the prince until now.

    Chen Jiao didn't want to test his humanity, and he didn't dare to pass the handle of disguising himself as a man to others, even his friends.

    She didn't explain it at all, huddled in the chair and read a book, still letting Wang Shijing imagine.

    Fortunately, Wang Shijing reminded himself at this time. He was still practicing martial arts and noticed the difference. His Royal Highness was born with a keen sense of smell, and he could smell the sweet-scented osmanthus cake he brought with him. If he went to the Prince’s Mansion rashly today, she would definitely be discovered, and maybe it would be revealed.