"Whys he on his porch?" Chapter 1

Tws: Slightly possessive behaviour, Abuse

I woke up at this time everyone 5 days to get ready for work. It's 5:30.

SHIT! I thought as I rushed to get ready.

I was out of the house by 5:40 and on my bike making my round

I threw a bed paper to houses

Once I had gotten halfway the sun began to ride and more cars left their drive ways.

I rode onto the pavement.

But I should tell you about me.

I'm Thomas Danger-Kraken Innit, I'm 14 almost 15 in April! Although I'm not exited to receive gifts or shit. I'm exited to get out of the hell hole I live in when I'm 19. I grew up in a orphanage until my birth mother and father came back for me.. They acted so nice I was so exited that was when I was 6 so 8 years go.. Eight years of abuse.. I have blonde hair like gold or the sun! Well I would if I was able to wash it mother and father say I'm not allowed to because it's so waste of water, soap and money.. The only things I can buy is food but my family take half my money I still get £25.

Ah! The last house.

Huh?

Whys he on his porch?

Its fuckin' 7:40 and it's Saturday.

The house is so far back I can't throw it..

I get off my bike and take the last newspaper.

I walk up to the house. I place the newspaper down.

"And who might you be? " The man says

I violently flinch.

"The person that make she newspaper appear at your door duh. " I say to him.

"When was she last time you showers your hair looks disgusting." He says looking me up and down.

Who does he think he is? "None of your business. Now if you'd excuse me I need to get home."

“Well I guess I'll see you next week.”

I fucking run To my bike to get home.

“Took you fucking long enough go get back you brat. What your excuse this time?”

“Someone was on their porch an get began talking to me but I cut it short so I could get home as soon as I could, Father.”

“That's not a good enough excuse.” Father yells as he grabs my worst dragging me.

Like normal. All he did was just beat me that's all he does at this point.

And after school my Mother doesn't physical abuse me but verbally abuse me with her words.

I go up to my room.

I do my homework.

This life is absolutely shit. I just wanna go back the orphanage or something.

I yawned.

It's not like I'm eating tonight I'll just go sleep.

°WWOWOWOWO A DREAM°

I'm running through a forest near to my house.. I recognise it.

Who am I running from?

I don't know.. Maybe some or I saw today?

Their carrying a hatchet. Why the fuck do they have a hatchet?

I'm scared? I'm bloody and scared.

I'm blood, sacred running from some man in the woods.

I trip and fall in the river.

I see a cave on the hill I run climbing it.

Before either can even do it I'm grabbed sand tossed over his shoulder.

I kick and scream and all he end cradling me in his arms Whispering sweet nothings to me.

This isn't how I thought It'd be I though I was gonna die.

I'm alive? It's a dream though.

°Look it's what but do at the end of every dream°

I woke up

Shit dream.

“THOMAS!”

“COMMING FATHER AND MOTHER.”

I rush down the stairs.

“They need you to help at work again. Go do it so we get more money.”

“Yes father.” I say.

I go get my shoes on and rush out the house.

I bike to get to the office to pick eup what ever it is.

It was spacksges I guess they went able to do them.

I bike around giving everyone the8r paged or posting them through the letter box.
(Thingy in da door that letter go through)

The last house.

L'manburg street.

I get to the house. IT'S THE SAME HOUSE AND HE'S ON HIS PORCH AGAIN IT'S MF 7AM WHY.

AHHHHH

(Trying to find out what to put to get 1000 words)

“Im bit here to talk just do over a parcel  do don't fucking speak to me” I spit at him

“It's rude to swear, kid.”

“I told you to not fucking speak to me”

“Don't swear. What would your parents think about you starting to satmgers?”

I froze

“Don't tell them please I- I'll do anything please just don't tell them. It won't end well for me please please please please please please, I beg you" I say tears welling up in my eyes as I put my hands over my ears and flock down to the floor.

Shit!

I'm having a panic attack.

“Hey hey! It'd okay I won't tell them don't worry. ” The man says putting a hand on my sholder.

I shrug it off.

“Don't touch me I need to get home now or they'll be mad so mad so so mad.” I keep repeating. I need do get home

I rush to my bike. Wait I till have the parcel..

I run back up.

I shove the parcel in his hands

“I- HEY WAIT!”

“FUCK OFF I NEED TO GET HOME! AND STRANGER DANGER!”

I get on my bike.

I Peddle off. So fucking fast.

It's 7:49am.

Shit shot shit shit shit shit shit.

I'm back home.

“And what took you do fucking long to get home?” Father said

“I'm really sorry that man was speaking to me again.”

“FUCKING AGAIN WITH THE DAMN EXCUSES!” He yelled grabbing my hair and dragging me up the stairs.

All I feel now Is pain.

On my back.

On my face.

On my entire torso.

It all hurt do bad...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I struggle doing this 1k words but I got over it so yay.

I'm so mf exited to continue this.

Who dyou think the man who was up early is? I know it is :D

Anyway hope you enjoyed.

- Onyx

Word count 1,045