Prologue

"Brat."

"Useless."

"Such a burden."

"You should just go to hell."

"Waste of space."

"Stay inside."

"Hahah, look at him! His own father called him a bustard whore."

"You're not my son."

"I wish you would have been there instead of her!"

"Dad, please forgive me! Don't hurt me! I am sorry!"

"He's s a disgrace to our family and in it's holy name."

"He should be killed."

"I am sorry. So sorry dad. Please forgive me."

"Will you Do me a favor, boy?"

"Yes, father."

"Just go and kill yourself, never show your face in front of me."

" ...As you wish,...
Father. "

He looked down at the busy city of where he had born and spend all his life- torturous life since being a child, from the building top, or more excatly the hospital's roof, he was standing, lights, glistening under the light of moon as dark clouds were surrounding whole sky leaving only the moon to imagination, hiding all the stars in their shadows.

His headphones blasting the 'lovely by Billie' as cold, breeze blew his silky long neck length in a perfect manner.

With dark hazel eyes closed, he enjoyed his all too well-known solitude.

Will anyone care if he just jump now?

Will anyone miss him?

Will anyone even come to bury his dead, useless, waste of space body?

Maybe, he was right. 

Who? You might ask?

His father.

He opened his eyes and looks at the sky again as the song now come to an end.

"Never lost this smile of yours. Do you promise me, my dear boy."

Who said that, what was this?

Tch. It was nothing, just a forgotten fantasy. A dream of his.

If only he could bring back time. He would have. If only-

Forget it.

Forget all of it. Because, it's too late now.

The promise has been forgotten. Why would he fulfilled it when no body around him kept theirs.

Furthermore, he's tired. Too tired to fulfilled it any more.

"Look at him, he's Soo arrogant."

"Yh, he thinks like he owns this whole place."

"Well, no doubt. He got the looks and money to buy half of world. Don't you know. He's the direct and only heir of Kims'"

" And Not to forget, he's not only the first Slytherin healer in his family but he's also the youngest and on top of everything, he is the first male to reach this level among wizards' world this early in life. No doubt, he will be arrogant. "

"Don't say it! Too bad he's Soo arrogant and full of himself."

" Despite what you all say, he's still one of a kind. I will definitely kill to spent on night with him, even if he's a boy and I am a boy."

"He can be as arrogant as he wants but once I get my hands on him and have my child with him, all his wings will be cut off by me and I will definitely cage this beautiful bird."

"Ofcouse, If you have his child, you will be able to inherit his wealth. That's a nice plan to be rich."

He's too tired to pleased anyone around him now, who only think of him as a money or baby machine.

I know, I know. Alot of questions being swimming in mind right now. Okay let me answer all of them.

This boy, this young 22 years old, famous healer of Aurora's.

Head of emergency magic defaults department.

A young and talented "carrier" man.

"We are very lucky to have such a young and on top of that, the very first male Slytherin like yourself, serving people. If it isn't for you, I am sure many lives have been lost."

"He might not to talk and give off cold shoulder, but he is best in whatever he does. And, to his patients, he's like a whole different person."

"He's truly a gem, it's a shame he's quiet and cold."

Proud and arrogant as everyone said because he never smiles or give a fuck to anyone except if it's his patients.

"He appears to be cold and high but he's much different than those eccentric millionaires wizards."

"Thank you, young man."

"May you live long."

"You must be loved by everyone, right?"

What a pity joke.

Loved? Adored?

Pfft-

Afterall, why should he smile at them, when everyone around him are either due to his money, looks or only to backstab him.

"Why are you so nice to him? "

" I am only nice to him because of his looks and money. "

"Kill him, we will get all his money and inheritance."

" Make a perfect plan to get rid of that disgrace heir. "

He's the first carrier male and on top of that, the youngest head healer in history around the world of wizards

Who was this young boy again?

He's one and only, talk of town due to his power and beauty.

His money, and the direct heir of Kims'.

The one and only

Kim Taehyung.

What is he doing here?

It's a long story.

And that's why this is written for everyone interested to know about him more and more.

Keep updating and join Kim Taehyung in his journey at

The eye of Corpse
- taegikook

⚠️

Anything is possible, you have been warned, still.

-heartbreak
-vgikook
-bottomv
-switchgikook
-namjoon?
-hopemin?
-angst
-hurt
-violence
-magic
-btshogwartsau
-btsmedicalau
-healerv
-aurora jk
-aurora yoongi
-happy/sad ending?
-traumatic past
-PTSD
-hurtfic

And many more.

Stay tuned and see ya later!
Bye love ya all!

Lighting scream

'targetauthor'

927 words.