OC Mina (ROTTMNT)

Name: Mina Hamato

Nickname(s): Mini Mi (mostly by Leo), Mimi (mostly by April and Mikey)

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Appearance:

Age: 15

Voice claim: Avieri

Family: Raph (older brother), Leo (younger brother), Donnie (younger brother), Mikey (younger brother), Splinter (father)

Friend(s): April, Mayhem, Hueso (kind of? it's more like frienemies)

Best Friend: April

Backstory: Mina grew up in a neglectful orphanage, filled with adults that couldn't care less, and children who never wanted to talk. Around the age of 7, she noticed a strange green figure in a nearby alleyway, and immediately went to check it out. She ran over and greeted the strange creature, who seemed to be scavenging through the trash cans. Startled, the turtle yelped and backed away, but eventually warmed up after long enough. They continued talking, when eventually three more turtle creatures came crawling out of a nearby manhole. Talking a bit more, they all agreed to continue meeting every once and again before parting ways. Visits became more frequent, until one of the turtles invited Mina to visit their home, which she happily agreed to. Once she arrived, Splinter scolded the brothers for bringing a human down, however showed no hostility to Mina. A few visits in, when she was 10, after learning that she was an orphan, he offered to adopt her, which she happily agreed to, and has been living there ever since.

Personality: She is quite the wild child, doing whatever she pleases and not thinking about the consequences. Though she is overall kind and caring, she is very petty over the smallest of things and is quite greedy. She's very confident in herself and her abilities and wants everyone else to feel the same way about themselves. She's stubborn and short-tempered, and easily gets angry. She often let her emotions cloud her judgement, and acts more on emotions than logic. She's quite impatient and cannot concentrate on anything she finds boring for more than ten minutes.

Abilities: She's surprisingly good at algebra. She doesn't have a passion for it or anything, it just comes off as easy to her. She's very strong, fast, and flexible.

Weapon(s): Metal Baseball Bat

Strengths: As said before, she can deliver a good punch and a strong kick, not to mention her bat comes in handy. Again, she's very quick and flexible, can avoid all sorts of attacks, has high pain tolerance, and is surprisingly good with algebra.

Weaknesses: She rarely ever comes up with strategies and usually relies on brute forcing through. She's terrible at basically any other subject other than algebra (and probably Physical Ed.) and is overall not really that smart. She's terrible at lying, and cannot pull off stealth if she tried.

Sexuality: Lesbian/Homosexual

Crush: April

Additional: Her natural hair color was originally light brown, however decided to dye it a bright green when she was around thirteen. She adores it and hasn't changed it since.