2022 update

Hello! I've noticed that many people still read this story. As you can see, I started to re-write the whole story. (I already updated Chapter 1 & 2) Expect some changes in scenarios since I realized that the story is abusive and childish so I decided to change the plot.

I started to write this story in May 2019, I was really young that time so I don't really understand the concept of red flags and abuse in a relationship. I just write what my readers want to happen.

And now, I am old enough to understand things and what's not... I will delete my other stories that contains any form of manipulation and abuse because I don't support things like that. But I'll make an exception for this, I'll rewrite it, change the plot, and finish it. Because I know some people are still waiting/reading this.

I want the fresh and old readers of this story to read something that is right so they won't have an idea that being with an abusive partner is okay...

But I'm sorry, this story will still contain smut/bed scenes... I mean the title screams something right?

What do you think of changing the title?

Plus, I'm not that interested in writing K-POP Artists fan fiction anymore. So, this MIGHT be the last fan fiction that I will continue to write.

Have a great day ahead of you!