Chapter 15

WARNING: MAJOR SHEXY FLUFF NEAR THE END

*not too sexual still PG13

Percy

Annabeth sat down across from me at the lunch table like always. She threw a piece of folded paper at me, and I looked to find a party invitation.

"Alyson?" I questioned. Annabeth rolled her eyes and nodded.

"I'm not going, but I can't stop you," she said. I snorted.

"I'm not going without my Wise Girl."

Annabeth grinned. "Why don't we spend that night together? We could have a movie marathon!"

I smirked. "Sounds like a great idea. We could watch the original Spider-Man movies."

"Wow, Seaweed Brain. You've got it all planned out. How many girls have you done this with?"

I smiled. "You'd be the first, Annie."

Annabeth scowled. "It's Annabeth, Perseus."

I gasped mockingly. "Oh goodness! Lord help me!"

Annabeth rolled her eyes and kicked me under the table. I winced in pain, and her eyes filled with concern.

"Did I hurt you?" Annabeth asked. I shook my head, even though it hurt.

"Me? Nooo. I don't even get hurt."

Annabeth

On the Friday of the party, I was in sweatpants and an oversized shirt. I threw on my sneakers, grabbed my bag, and rushed across the street to Percy's. It was around six. He opened the door, and I blushed at his appearance. He was in shorts. That's it. Percy scratched the back of his neck.

"Um, come in. I'll be right back."

I stood in the foyer as I waited for him to pull on a shirt. He came back a minute later. We headed for the t.v. lounge to watch the movies.

Percy and I sat together under a large blanket. The Spider-Man movie began playing, and we sat in silence to watch.

Hours later, when all three movies were over, and it was late into the night, I turned to see Percy, his eyes closed, his sleeping head laying on my shoulder. I lightly shoved him to wake him up.

"Percy, the marathon's over. I'm going home now." I gently moved his head from my shoulder and attempted to get up. Percy's hand shot up for mine at the last second, sending me crashing into him. Our lips were centimeters apart.

"You forgot something," he said. I could feel his warm breath on my lips, trailing down to my neck.

"What did I forget?" I questioned.

He answered alright.

Percy surged forward, connecting his lips with mine. I let out a small gasp, and he grinned against my lips at the reaction. We separated for a second to take a breath. His eyes searched my lips for something more.

Percy

I was a mess. Seeing Annabeth next to me, her lips right there, her eyes staring intently, I had to. Even when we parted, I wanted more. She was breathing heavily, blood rushing for her cheeks.

I kissed her again, softer this time. Her lips were warm and welcoming. This time, Annabeth placed a hand gently on my shoulder, pulling me in.

Her fingers traced my jaw, and when they passed an old scar, I gasped. Grabbing Annabeth's hand subconsciously. I pinned her body against the wall, running my fingers up her arm, making her shiver. The hand I'd grabbed was pressed against the wall.

My other hand trailed around her neck, and my lips soon followed. Annabeth looked bewildered, yet she was smiling when I looked up at her.

"I have to go, Percy," Annabeth whispered, breathing heavily against my neck. Her breath smelled like mint chocolate against my skin. One of my hands loosely trailed down her neck, causing her to react by breathing more heavily and blushing madly.

"Stay, Wise Girl," I whispered.

You could never have her, Gabe's voice taunted. The memories of his abuse filled my thoughts. I was on the brink of a panic attack.

No, Itold myself. I wouldn't let then get to me.

And for the first time in my life, I controlled the panic attack.

Annabeth

Percy's breathing got heavy, and his eyes darkened. But in a flash, it was gone, and he looked up at me.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, my hands wrapped around his neck, brushing by his messy hair. Percy nodded.

"I'm fine, Annabeth, now answer my question," he said in an insistant yet tired tone.

"Not like my parents really care," I muttered.

"They might not care, but I do. No harm in staying the night," he said, brushing his fingers against my neck. His touch made me shiver, but it felt so good to be held like that. His other arm was wrapped tight against my waist, and he pulled me closer until there was absolutely no space between us. Or me and the wall.

"You're right, no harm."

(A\N)

I feel weird writing these but I live for them i swear.