pleasure

I slowly waited for OJ to exit the room, leaving only Paper behind. I had it planned, the gun in my pocket should be enough to get him to talk. Once OJ leaves the room I carefully slip in and lock the door.

"Hello Salt!" Paper exclaims, "OJ isn't in here right now but I'll notify you when he comes back!"

"Yeah, no. I'm staying right here." I get closer to him and grab his shoulder.

"H-Hey! What are you d-doin-" I slam him on the ground and look down at his terrified and solemn expression. "Now, this doesn't have to hurt. I just need to teach you a lesson." I say softly as I grab the gun from my back pocket and aim it at his neck.

"Oh! Salt you don't have to do this!" He claims as he tries to convince me to stop, it doesn't work, obviously. "Shut up and explain, what were you doing with MY crush?"

"We're dating.." He sputtered and closed his eyes in fear.

"Oh!" I'm taken aback by this. OJ is gay? Since when!?

"Ah.." I push the gun closer so he knows it's a real threat. "You see, you're about to die, sorry to break it to you. Any last words?"

"Don't do this Salt, you're better than this."

I started to chuckle.

"No, I'm really not. I've always had this drive for blood, the thought of murder has interested me since youth. And since I'm actually here, doing it, it's so alluring. I love the feeling I get seeing someone's lifeless body. It's dazzling. Call me insane, but it's truly pleasing watching people take their last breath. And you, Paper, are about to give me this feeling. Thank you."

And with that, I watched as Paper twitched and was unable to speak, I knew the one thought that filled his mind. I'm gonna die. His time was up, and that filled me to the brim with delight.

I raised the gun a little higher to his forehead and watched as he breathed, knowing what came next.

BANG!

I observed Paper's facial features blowing off of his head, leaving him unrecognizable. Blood dripped down his body and splattered onto me.  I got the same feeling I got with Pepper, pure joy.

You would have not been able to tell the corpse belonged to Paper, due to him being so covered in red liquid. I could even see his skull.

I didn't feel the slightest bit of disgust or regret, the wave of satisfaction that just made my heart beat faster, was pumping through my veins. This was the best feeling, and it then hit me this was OJ's office. Gotta leave him a letter!

I dipped my finger in some of the blood spewing out of Paper, and began writing on the wall.

Love you! (With a tiny heart beside it.)

Ah, perfect. And since he no longer has a boyfriend, I could fill that slot so long as NOBODY gets in my way.