Chapter 10

I sighed, Bakugou obviously noticed, he placed his hand on my shoulder, it was getting late at night, turns out training and Boba takes a long time.

"What's up with you?" Bakugou whispered.

"Just wondering about my- sister -self. Ya know?" I whispered back.

He nodded, he took his hand back, I just stared out of the window, Toga offered us a bag of chips, she was annoyingly slurping on some Boba.

"Really!?" I said.

"What?" Toga whined. "C'mon! Let me do this atleast".

"OI LOOK! ITS IZUMI!" Bakugou yelled. "Ah shit! Uhm.. uh..".

Bakugou pulled me close, he touched my face and kissed me, his lips touched mine as we both stared at each other, I could see Toga from the side of my eye, she had her phone up and took pictures.

"What's going on?" Dabi turned towards us. "Oh... WHAT THE FUCK!".

"What's going on?" Twice turned around. "Oh.. well I am not gonna see this".

Bakugou finally pulled away, he quickly turned to the window and looked out, he sighed and turned back, he stared at us confused, I just stood there frozen.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I hit Bakugou's head. "ARE YOU MENTAL?".

"Ah... yea, sorry I guess?" He rubbed his neck.

"Is that it!?" I shot him "that" stare.

He rolled his eyes, picked up his drink, and chugged.

"If you liked it that much I could of just done it again if you want!" He put the drink down. "OI AWSNER ME!".

"I- WHAT!?.. Jeez your ment-" I almost said when Toga inurupted me.

"God you two lover birds shut up, OK Izu kun!" Toga pouted.

"SHUT UP TOGA!" I froze.

"Toga? Who's that!?" Bakugou asked.

"It's just a nickname we call her! Ye.." Dabi said.

"Hm.. anyways! Izuku want another kiss?" Bakugou smirked at me.

"Please! Your kisses aren't even good" I spat, "I could do better with a trashcan!".

Bakugou placed his hands on his chest and pouted.

"That really hurt me!" Bakugou whined.

"Aw the big strong boom boy is hurt! TACKLE HIM WHILE YOU CANN!" Toga yelled as she jumped onto him.

I also jumped onto Bakugou. He tried to get us both off but we were very, very strong and he just couldn't.

A/N: hey guys! Just wanna say I'm not gonna write much more unless yall want me too! Like idc I'll wrote it for yall, but it won't be that fast cuz I've got skl so ye...