S02:E06

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Sierra stood in Cobra Kai's dojo, anger boiling within her veins. Someone had trashed the Miyagi Do dojo, and despite hating her Dad and not being in Miyagi Do, she wanted to find out who did it. Whoever did, stole Mr. Miyagi's medal, Sierra was determined to find the person, get the medal, and absolutely beat the shit out of them.

"This could all be over in an instant. The decision's yours. Who trashed the Miyagi dojo? Y'all know I'm no fan of LaRusso's, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here. At least not anymore. So, I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi-Do?" Sensei Lawrence walked back and forth at the front of the dojo, his stare piercing through practically everyone's souls.

"It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo..." A recruit said.

"Shut your cake hole, Chubs. I'm not looking for excuses. I'm looking for answers." Sensei Lawrence snapped. Sierra had never seen him so tense before. Sierra asked herself, had Dad asked him about it?

"Sensei, we really don't know who did it," Miguel spoke. Hearing his voice made Sierra's blood boil even worse. She couldn't stop thinking about how he kissed Tory. This morning, when Miguel tried to say hi, Sierra just glared at him. Miguel thought she must've been upset because of the incident at the dojo, but that was only the half of it.

"Somebody knows something." Sensei glanced at Sierra, he didn't dare ask if she had done it.

"Question is, who's gonna break?" Sensei Kreese added.

~

Sierra stood against the wall, watching everyone else do grueling workouts as their punishment. Surely someone would fess up, right? Wrong. Sierra knew it wasn't gonna work, but knowing whoever did it was going to be sore the next morning made her feel a bit better.

"Keep going. We can do this all day." Sensei said, walking over to Sierra. "You alright, kid?" Sierra took a sip of her water as she looked at the ground.

"After I find the person and get Mr. Miyagi's medal back, I'm beating the shit out of them." Sierra watched the rest of the Cobra's get some water as Kreese let them have a two-minute break.

"I can approve of that." Sierra smiled, looking up at her Sensei.

"I gotta go handle something, you'll be okay here with Kreese?" Sierra nodded, and Johnny went to talk to Kreese.

~

"Keep going, I have all day." Kreese circled the Cobra's, doing workouts for their arms now. Kreese looked at Sierra and motioned for her to come to him.

"Yes, Sensei?" Sierra felt slightly scared of Kreese, she didn't know why.

"You're LaRusso's kid, aren't you?" Sierra nodded.

"One of them." Sierra stopped as she heard talking.

"You think it's okay if I puke in here?" Paul asked Aisha.

"No." Aisha grimaced.

"Navy SEALs puke all the time." Paul bargained.

"Do not puke." Aisha pleaded.

"He's not gonna let up." Tory sighed. Sierra knew it wasn't Miguel or Tory. They were busy last night.