Chapter 1: Here cums the bride

I hate weddings, the whole setting of them. Pretending that you're gonna stay with a person until death does you part. Promising each other forever but then failing a few years once married.

"This can't be small, I've been following a strict diet for 3 months." Cara, my big brother's soon to be wife said, trying her hardest to put on her dress. Every single bridesmaid was running up and down, everyone losing their minds, while me, the maid of honour, wasn't too bothered.  "Tuck your stomach in," one of the bridesmaids said. "It doesn't fucking working, Rea," Cara yelled out of frustration, making poor tiny Rea bow her head and stare at the floor.

"Everyone out!" She screamed and the four girls hurried out the door. I slowly got up to make my way out but she stopped me, "Please, I need your help." I got up and stood behind the bride, her hands were pinching the dress in an attempt to get the zipper to close, "Zip me up," she said. I couldn't help but stare at her bare back, wondering how everything else might look naked. I held the zip and struggled to get it up,"It's not closing," I said. "No shit, this is pointless."

Cara removed the thin white straps from her shoulders and the dress fell right off, I swallowed hard in shock when her body was revealed. She then turned around to look at me, "Are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah, yeah, I am," I was lying. My eyes trailed down her curves and involuntarily, I was biting my lip, lusting her. We were face to face close, out of impulse I leaned in, making our lips collide.

Unexpectedly, she was kissing me back. I was kissing my brother's soon to be wife, and I didn't care at that moment. Her hands fell on my chest, pushing me onto the chair and she sat right on top of me. I could tell that the only reason she was making out with me was because she was nervous but I didn't mind it at all. I started playing with her tits. She took off her panties and she was now naked right on top of me, gaddamn. As we were kissing, she let out a moan and I inserted two fingers inside of her. While arching her back she grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples, it felt so good. She kept moving up and down on my finger, making my job a lot easier. We were looking each other dead in the eye as she kept moaning. Her head went even further back when I turned my fingers inside of her and she tried her level best to not let out a loud moan since all the bridesmaids could still come back in. My other hands pushed her back up so that I could suck on her nipples while fingering her. She was throwing her head side to side and couldn't control how her moans were increasing.

My hands were just dancing inside her and she was loving it. She hugged me closer allowing my fingers to penetrate even deeper. I could feel myself getting wetter from the way she was moaning.  Her thighs clenched hard and I knew that she was about to cum, I quickened the speeding making sure that she is able to reach her climax. As my speed picked up, so did her moaning. She threw her head on my shoulder and I felt her juices all over my fingers. I took them out of her and licked off my fingers, as she was panting on my shoulder. "Let's try getting that dress back on," I said, and she looked at me, her face pink with embarrassment, or was that from all the pleasure she'd felt?

A/N- You've  just finished this chapter! Please comment and vote, dont be a silent reader😏