I never regretted it

After the game I couldn't stop thinking about Jack I mean like I couldn't wait to hangout with him probably not tonight because he needs t- I was cut off of my thoughts by my phone ringing it was Jack FaceTiming me so I answered "hey Jacky" I say "oh so we are starting with nicknames now Y/n?" He asks "yes" I say while giggling "hmm okay Y/n/n (your nickname)" Jacks says teasing you "really? That nickname is so bad" I say while rolling my eyes "nah it sounded cute just like you" Jack replies "ok that was really cheesy" I giggle as I place my phone on my phone holder "I'm going to take a bath" I say as I turn on the bath "don't look" I tell jack as I hear him chuckle in the background, I started to get undressed having a small feeling that he was watching "are you looking" I say innocently "no" jack says chuckling "mkay" I nod, i turn off the bath and hop in then grab my phone "are you done changing" he asks "yeah I'm just in the bath" i reply "um so Y/n did you ever regret you about us?" He asked being genuinely concern "um I don't know?" I replied "I never regretted it" he says this made me speechless "what would you do if I came over to your house right now?" He asks yet again i was speechless "i uh I don't know" i say "ok" he says then hangs up on me, ok that was weird, after relaxing in the bath I hear my front door open "uh hello?" I yell out feeling scared "its ok its just me" I hear jack say outside my bathroom door "oh ok" i replied then I hear the door open i look up to see jack "how did you get in here?" I asked "i have my ways" jack says while smirking "can I join you" he asks *****sort've spicy warning***** I just nod and look away then I hear his clothes drop to the floor and him getting into the water "you know you look so beautiful" he says while stroking my cheek "thank you" I start to blush feeling my cheeks warm up soon he leans closer to my face feeling his body on my body next thing I know he starts kissing me then I start kissing him back, soon he starts to move down my neck creating small marks on it "s-stop" I stutter quietly but he keeps going creating more marks "stop!" *****small spicy bit is over***** I yell now he stops and quickly jumps back "I'm sorry" he says really quickly "I'm so sorry" he says over and over again "its okay" avoiding eye contact with and getting out of the bath then wrapping a towel around my body "no no Y/n its not okay" he says then getting out of the bath aswell and grabs a towel for himself "fine I'm not okay! I just don't want to go through what happened last time! I'm in love with you but I don't want to go to fast!" I say spilling my feelings to him "you love me?" He asks "yes i do ! I always have when we first met I was so crazy in love with you! I enjoyed hanging out with you! When I left you the first time it broke my heart! Your basically the reason why I wanted to play for Collingwood so I could get closer with you!" I yell at him with tears threatening to fall then he hugs me "Y/n I-I-I love you too" he stutters "like I'm deeply in love with you" replies "theres no other girl I'd ever wanna be with except you because your the only that i feel like i can act like myself around with out feeling embarrassed" I just look up at him and smile "what I'm trying to say is Y/n Daicos will you be my girlfriend?" He ask while holding my hand "i-uh yes!" I stuttered he smiles with glee and picks me and spins me around "put me down" I laugh "we need to get changed" i say while smiling jack just nods, after getting changed jack asks "can we watch a movie?" "Sure" I replied with a smile after I got the popcorn ready we sat down and watched (whatever movie you want), half way through the movie i felt sleepy so I shut my eyes and Jack noticed so he gave me a kiss on the forehead and said "night princess" and turned off the TV and fell asleep.

Authors note:
Just started my Nick Daicos Fanfic! This chapter felt a little small I feel like I'm running out of ideas and I'm getting confused with the POVs because my other story is a different POV and then I feel like this is the Nick daicos story but its not is getting very confusing but also overwhelming since I haven't got much sleep because it is literally 12:30 in the morning but I'm doing it for you guys also thank you for all the views and votes honestly I thought no one would read this book but turns out a lot of people seem interested in it which make me feel so happy about this book and how this book is somewhat successful. Like I said before I just started writing a Nick Daicos story I might actually update after this because I feel like I have enough energy to write one more chapter for it, anywho thanks for the view and votes so place stay safe and if you haven't voted please do this will help me because then other people will get to read this book and not only more people will read it I'll feel motivated to write more chapters and stories which will be such a good benefit for me.