3

Chapter 3

    The assistant came to see him when he heard the voice: "What's wrong with you, Manager Du?"

    Du Cang returned to his senses: "It's okay. Help me clean."

    The assistant was stunned and replied, "Okay."

    For some unknown reason, all the photos taken by the citizen on the Internet could not be found at this moment.

    It seems that there is an invisible big hand controlling it, trying to monopolize the secret of the resurrection of this dinosaur.

    The only pictures he could find were other pictures of dinosaurs reconstructed from dinosaur skeleton simulations, and no pictures of his dinosaur companion in the New World.

    Du Cang couldn't rest assured, he didn't know if this was fake news or if the government had stepped in to remove the dinosaur's traces.

    He panicked, afraid that his partner would chase after him and forcibly bring him back to the new world.

    He had no doubts about his partner's possessive and controlling desires, and when he found out that he disappeared, his partner was absolutely furious.

    But the turbulent flow of time and space cannot be controlled, and his partner should not be able to find the era in which he lives.

    Shouldn't be found.

    If the probability of returning to the Middle Ages from the New World through the turbulent flow of time and space is one in a billion for Du Cang, then for Du Cang's partner, it is a one in ten thousand chance of survival.

    Du Cang rested his hands on the table, flustered in his heart, and tried his best to convince himself. Even if a partner finds out that he has disappeared, he will only be angry that his majesty is being challenged.    

    That tyrannical dragon won't joke about his own life, possessiveness and control are just his nature and can't represent anything. He wouldn't be foolish to find himself, absolutely not.   

    So don't panic now because of these hearsay news.   

    Du Cang gradually convinced himself, he thought he had convinced himself.

    In fact, his hands were still shaking, and in his mind, he who was still in the new world was brought back to the top floor of the central building of the main city of Samuel in the West District by the tyrannical dragon, and was imprisoned on the top floor of that building.

    Everyone longed to be able to stand on the top floor of the central building of the main city of Sameer and look down on the most prosperous city in the new world, even if it was only for a minute. But they all knew that the highest central building in the main city of Samael was the palace of the tyrannical dragon, the king of the western district, and the highest floor was the bedroom that belonged to the tyrannical dragon alone.

    They all know this well-known secret, but no one knows that the top floor holds an old human being.

    The tyrannical king regarded this old human as a companion, and vented his lust on him, and passed the estrus period that would come every month after adulthood. Even if it was later discovered that the tyrannical monarch had heirs, it was only thought that the military scientific research institute had cultivated it.

    Ducang lived in the top floor of the central building in the main city of Sameer for seven years, and the top floor had everything. He doesn't have to spend all day running around for money as he did before, and he doesn't have to worry about his identity being exposed and keep an eye on the sale and price increase of the disguised new human gene fluid, and he doesn't have to be frightened to worry that one day he will be caught in the black market and his identity will be exposed.

    Because he no longer has to worry about exposing his old human identity, no one dares to rebel against a tyrannical king because of the queen's inferior genes.

    Sounds wonderful.

    However, there is no freedom.

    Without the permission of the tyrannical dragon, Ducang could not freely enter and exit the central building.

    That's why Du Cang couldn't stand his partner's strong possessive and controlling desire after recovering his memory, and desperately wanted to escape.

    He was listless all day today. After work, a friend came to pick him up to go to his teacher's party. Seeing his listless appearance, he couldn't help but say, "Du Cang, you still mind."

    Du Cang returned to his senses: "Huh? What?"

    He glanced at the time, and was about to leave after delivering the gift. He has to go back to feed the little tyrannical dragon in the nutrition barn, or he will starve.

    But his absent-mindedness was regarded as a guilty conscience by his friends, who sighed heavily: "It's been a year, can't you put it down? Aren't they just two bastards, you still have to stick it up? Song Nian's cute little white lotus paragraph number Gao, is still the group favorite in Rongjin's circle. Before you were with Rongjin, wouldn't you be fooled by Rongjin's friends? Listen to me, Du Cang, Rongjin is not suitable for you. His character, Your personality, family background and even your friends are different from yours, you and him are two completely different worlds."

    Du Cang reluctantly pulled out the memories of Song Nian and Rong Jin from the words of his friends. At this time, he was still in love with Rong Jin a year ago. But Rong Jin cheated and was with Song Nian, the cutie Bai Lian.

    Rong Jin's family background is very good, and there is a gap between the sky and the earth from someone who came from an orphanage like Du Cang. So when Rongjin brought Du Cang into his social circle, Du Cang was maliciously excluded and ridiculed.

    Rong Jin didn't know if he didn't care or didn't care, he never scolded his friend for Du Cang. As a result, the attitude of his group of friends was even worse, and Du Cang became reluctant to contact Rong Jin's social circle under the exclusion of the group of friends. Rong Jin felt that he and Du Cang had less and less topics to talk about, and the gap between the two widened. At this time, Song Nian, who was of the same class and had a bright and lively family background, appeared.

    Rong Jin cheated on Song Nian, and Du Cang broke up with Rong Jin. When he was too late to be sad, he was involved in the chaos of time and space, lost his memory, and became a gene trafficker in order to survive. Three or four years later, forced to become the companion of a tyrannical dragon.

    Seven years later, he regained his memory and returned to the Middle Ages. A year later, that is, now, under the reminder of his friends, he reluctantly remembered what happened in the past, but he could no longer remember the faces of Rong Jin and Song Nian.

    Du Cang said: "I don't remember them."

    Hearing this, the friend's eyes were more sympathetic, as if saying 'Don't deceive yourself and face it bravely'.

    Du Cang: "..."

    It might be better to think about the possibility of his partner chasing him from the new world, although it made him tremble with fear.