Oneshot

Sonic and Amy woke up and made breakfast. Amy was checking her phone for missed calls while Sonic turned on the TV. "Oh, Sonic, look Sally invited us to the palace for their wedding tomorrow!!" Amy exclaimed. "Really?? Nice for them." Sonic smiled. "Can we go?? I know you don't like the palace and all, but it's for our friends!! And all of our closest friends will be there! Tails and Cream, Knuckles and Tikal, Antoine and Bunnie, Shadow and Rouge, Silver and Blaze, Mina and Ash!! Please!!" Amy pleaded. "I don't know, Ames... It's so far away." He smirked at her. "Sonic Rose! Now I know very well you did not just say that!" She said angrily. Sonic grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him. "I know we need to go, Ames. I'm just playin' around sweetie." Sonic smiled and kissed her. "I'm so happy to hear that. Now were spending 2 days there. So, I'll go pack the bags. You call a cab or something. Your ankle isn't well enough to run." Amy told him. Sonic looked down at his ankle. He had slipped in the kitchen while running and hit his ankle on the side of their table. "Oh, right, I almost forgot about it." Sonic growled at himself. "I should really be more careful..." He sighed. Ever since he and Amy got married he had been enjoying the relaxing sensations of the country. He had plenty of room to run around, and he also had a large area full of exercise equipment. And when he got tired or sore he had a hot tub in the basement. But he mostly liked spending the day by the pool with Amy. He liked watching her swim. He never was fond of swimming, but Amy made him get in every so often. "Hey Ames!! What do you think the 'activities' will be??" He asked her from upstairs. "I don't know, Sonikku. You can call and ask them." Amy told him. "Ok I'll do that!"

He picked up the phone and called the palace. The butler answered. "Hello, palace Acorn. To whom am I speaking??" His voice was old and scratchy over the phone. "Hi, it's Sonic I need to know about what we'd be doing at the wedding party. Like for today, what would we be the activities??" Sonic asked him. "Would you like to speak to the queen or king?? The king is here to speak." Before Sonic could reply Khan was on the phone. "Hey Sonic, I heard you talking with our butler. What's the problem??" He asked. Sonic growled "I was getting to that. What would we be doing today if we showed up??" "Oh, you'd be dancing in our ball room, playing with the other guests in various other games. Oops, I must be going Sonic. Sally is calling me." Khan hung up the phone.

Sonic growled and sighed. "Pack a swim suit in case, Ames." He told her. "Ok Sonic, we'll be ready in about a few minutes." Amy called to him. All of a sudden Sonic got a weird feeling in his chest. He felt weird for some reason. Sonic went upstairs and walked to where Amy was. "Hey Ames... Did I ever tell you how much I loved you??" He smiled and hugged her. "Sonic?? Are you okay??" Amy asked him. "Yeah... I just thought you should you know how much you mean to me." Sonic smiled and kissed her from behind. "You know... I just realized that you smell wonderful. New shampoo??" He asked her. "No... Are you sure you're okay?? We can just go the wedding and skip today." Amy said and felt his forehead for a temperature. "I'm fine Ames. What do you want to do?? We can go today; I don't care." Sonic smiled and held her hand. "Well, I'm already packed so let's get going. Did you call the cab??" Amy asked him. "Oops... Sorry Ames." Sonic blushed. "It's alright Sonic. Can you go do that know?? I'll be waiting outside." Amy said and walked outside.

Amy looked up at the sky. She waited patiently on a bench beside their driveway. Sonic came out soon and sat with her and waited for the cab. "So, Sonic what happened in there??" Amy asked him. "I told you that I loved you." He smiled and rubbed against her. Amy giggled at him. "I can't wait to see the gang again. I wonder how Tails and Cream are doing??" Amy said and continued to look into the sky. "I'm sure they're fine sweetie." Sonic smiled and kissed her cheek. (What's up with Sonic?? He's hardly ever like this... I hope he's not sick). Amy thought worriedly. "Amy...do you think that we'll have kids??" Sonic asked her calmly. "What?!" Amy coughed. "I-I guess we will one day. But we're to young to think about kids, Sonic." Amy told him. "Ok Ames" he said calmly and hugged her. Amy saw the cab pulling up. "Can you help me with the bags??" Amy asked as she picked up a suitcase. "Sure" Sonic smiled and picked up a bag.