Melancholy

The darkness of the sky is screaming to me. These screams are so harsh, so sharp. They are making me hollow in a way that is so soothing it is like a drug playing with my mind making it chaotic and then easing it. They are somehow making me less lonely as though saying , they are with me in my loneliness.
These clouds. These dancing clouds are like my escape from reality they travel. They travel far away, far from everyone grasp. . Ease. Ease is the word that my heart feels. Ohh, the clouds are taking my miseries away. Even if it is for a short amount of time I love it I love it that i don't have to worry about it, each and every thing right now I don't remember them. At this moment the only thing that i know is these floating clouds in the darkness.
Rain is pouring. The drops against my skin. They are cold. Very cold. It makes me shrink in the corner and then, i miss them against my skin. It makes me shrink in the corner but it also makes me to go for them. Ahh this type of whether is really a drug. And i am in love with my drug.
The cold air giving me goosebumps are like piercing glasses, with each step in the rain they get more sharp and with each step the pain numbs. It gives me courage to let me face the night. To not loose myself in my miseries. To find myself in these droplets. To descover myself. To make a new start in my journey.
Winters are like escape. It is escape for me atleast. It somehow describes me - cold and distinct. It is there for a short time, but even in that short amount of time it creates its empact just equally. The winter is like my emotion even a small matchstick would warm my heart and even though that would be for a little bit but the amount of time won't stand a place infront of that warm feeling that had my heart melt for a bit. That moment would always stay in my heart. Perfectly preserved.