S02:E07

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"What are you talking about?" Sierra asked, slipping off her shoes. Her Dad called her rambling about something. Usually, he didn't call while she was at the dojo because he didn't like hearing Johnny Lawrence's lessons. Sierra knew that if she didn't answer, she'd be grounded. Again.

"Kreese came to my dojo, telling me to make sure my students are ready. He put out his cigar in my bonsai tree, talking about regards to Mr. Miyagi! He didn't give two shits about him." Sierra suddenly felt as if maybe Sensei Lawrence should've asked Kreese if he destroyed the dojo. "Did you know about this?" Daniel asked, if Sierra knew she'd surely tell him. Daniel didn't know.

"No! Why would I," Sierra sighed. There was no way to convince him that she didn't put Kreese up to these. "I'll talk to him about it." Sierra hung up, going into Johnny and Kreese's office.

"LaRusso,"

"Don't fucking call me that." Sierra glared at him, Kreese didn't seem to be fazed. "What the hell gives you the right to go to my Dad's dojo and put out your cigar in his bonsai tree? What gives you the right to talk about Mr. Miyagi?" Kreese just stared at Sierra, he liked the reaction that he created within her.

"Why are you defending him? From what I've seen, it's obvious he doesn't care as much for you as he does...what's her name? Samantha?" Sierra clenched her jaw, as she felt a knot forming in her throat. She wouldn't cry, she wouldn't. She couldn't. To Cobra Kai, Sierra was strong, maybe even a bit cold-hearted. She wasn't soft.

"Sierra, what are you doing in here?" Johnny Lawrence walked into the room, sitting down his bag. Why were they simply just staring at each other?

"Nothing," Sierra said finally, pushing past him and going to the bathroom.

Tory watched as Sierra ran to the bathroom, staring at the ground. She glanced at Kreese, wondering what he said to her. Tory walked to the bathroom, seeing Sierra wipe her eyes.

"Sierra, are you okay?" Sierra turned her head to Tory, smiling.

"Yeah, I think some mascara just got in my eye, that's all." Tory saw Sierra's blotchy cheeks.

"You're lying to me, aren't you?" Sierra shrugged.

"Maybe, but it doesn't matter. Let's go back out to the dojo." Tory nodded, maybe she would ask her again later.

"Gis?" Miguel asked, Sensei Lawrence, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing is wrong. I just thought we were going to the woods for a special training today." Everyone nodded, looking confused as Sensei Lawrence slowly turned to Sensei Kreese.

"What's happening in the woods?" Johnny asked Kreese.

"I thought it was a good time to separate the men from the boys. And the girls, too, I suppose." Kreese said, looking at the three only girls in the dojo.

"How?" Johnny asked.

"Coyote Creek," Kreese said bluntly.

"I'm not sure they're ready for that," Johnny whispered, but the students could still hear him.

"There's only one way to find out," Kreese said.

"We're ready, Sensei. We want to prove ourselves." Hawk spoke up.

"It's up to Sensei Lawrence. If he says it's okay, then, and only then, is it okay?" Everyone stared at Sensei Lawrence, waiting for his approval.

"All right, what are you waiting for? Let's go."