S03:E02

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Sierra was suspended for only a week, although that still angered Daniel. Why should she be punished for something the school wouldn't handle? It was stupid! Since she wasn't grounded, she was able to still go to karate, despite her Mom not wanting karate to continue.

"Life isn't always fair. Sometimes the world can be cruel. And that's why you have to learn to be cruel yourselves. Weakness is unacceptable. The fight at the school was an embarrassment. You lost soldiers and you lost the battle. But you will not lose again. Diaz was one of our own. What they did to him, they did to all of us. And it will not go unanswered. We will show no mercy. We will show no weakness. We will strike back and we will strike hard! Is that clear?" Sierra had visited Miguel in the hospital every day, and she heard how he was most likely going to be paralyzed. She needed to find Robby, to make him pay.

"Yes, Sensei!" The students shouted.

"I can't hear you!" Kreese said back.

"Yes, Sensei!" The students yelled louder.

~

"Class. You worked hard today. So before you're dismissed, I have a little treat for ya. I wanna introduce you to a friend of mine." Sensei Kreese pulled out a small mouse.

"Aw. Cool. What's its name?" Bert asked.

"I don't know. What should it be?" Kreese asked.

"Hawk Junior." Sierra turned to Hawk.

"Are you stupid? You can't name the mouse Hawk Junior!" Hawk rolled his eyes.

"Bert, what do you think?" Kreese asked.

"Um...Clarence?" Bert suggested.

"Clarence. Good. Here, take him." Bert took Clarence in his hands.

"He's so cute, guys." Sierra and other students gathered around Bert to see Clarence.

"You know, it's almost lunchtime," Kreese said, folding his hands together.

"Ooh, can I feed him?" Bert asked, stroking Clarence's fur.

"No. But you can feed him." Kreese pulled a tablecloth off of a cage revealing a snake. Sierra felt a ping of fear. She'd always been deeply afraid of snakes.

"Uh...what does he like to eat?" Bert asked stupidly.

"He likes to eat...Clarence." Bert gulped.

"It's OK. Come on. Come on. C'mon. There you go." Kreese urged Bert to put Clarence in the cage with the snake, but Bert stopped halfway.

"I can't." He admitted.

"It's okay. I understand. Clarence is your friend. It's okay to object. Who else objects? You're off the team. Get out!" Sierra looked around, at the kids who still had their hands up.

"But..." Bert pleaded.

"I said out! Get! Are you sad to see your little friends go?" Kreese asked, turning to Sierra.

"They weren't really my friends, Sensei," Sierra admitted.

"Go on. You can speak freely." Kreese motioned for Sierra to speak. Should she trust him? Sierra wasn't sure.

"Is this the right time to make cuts? We're already down students after the school fight." Sierra asked him.

"This is addition by subtraction. A true cobra feels no sympathy for its meals. Do you have a problem with that?" Sierra shook her head.

"No, Sensei."

"Good," Kreese smirked.

"I just don't understand the plan," Sierra questioned him again.

"With Miyagi-Do shutting down, we might be able to get new recruits. But we will. In due time. First, we're going to need to strengthen our core. With Diaz out, we'll need you to be our champion." Sierra nodded, what if her Dad didn't let her be their champion? Sierra was sure that if she was able to go last year that she would've been the champion, not Miguel.

~

Sierra walked into Tory's house carrying food from Burger King with drinks and milkshakes for all of them. Brandon texted Sierra on Tory's phone, saying he wanted a milkshake, and asked her to get it for him, so she did.

"Sierra!" Brandon shouted happily. Sierra smiled at him.

"Go sit down at the table so I can give you your food and stuff." Brandon practically ran to the table. Sierra sat down his food, drink, and milkshake in front of him. "You gotta eat before you get the milkshake, okay?" Brandon nodded and started eating as Sierra heard the front door open.

"Sierra, I told you he didn't need a milkshake." Tory giggled.

"Don't worry, I told him he had to eat his food first and I got you one too." Tory smiled as Sierra handed her a milkshake.

"You spoil him," Tory said as they moved to the kitchen.

"No, I don't," Sierra said, rolling her eyes.

"He likes you a lot, my mom too. More than any other of my friends or boyfriends." Sierra shrugged.

"I'm just cool like that," Tory smirked and took a sip of her milkshake. Tory and Sierra got closer than either of them thought was possible, and Sierra felt like she was falling for Tory even more. "Tory, I need to tell you something." Tory looked up.

"Go ahead." Sierra nodded.

"I really like you, more than a friend you know? I liked you since you walked into Cobra Kai." Tory smiled, putting down her milkshake on the counter next to Sierra. Tory leaned forward and gave Sierra a peck on the lips. Sierra pulled away, surprised.

"I really wish you would've said that sooner." Sierra smiled.

"So, you like me too?" Tory nodded slowly. "So that means..."

"That I'm gonna be your first girlfriend." Sierra smiled and kissed Tory again, Sierra felt like she was on cloud nine. She felt like all her dreams of happiness were finally coming true.

"Kreese is gonna let me come back to Cobra Kai, he said he'd let me pay a little less than the others." Sierra smiled.

"That's great, Tory! You're the best Cobra out there." Tory smiled at Sierra. How could someone like Sierra like someone like Tory? Tory didn't know, she was just happy she did like her.

~

Sierra sat silently at the dinner table with the rest of her family, debating on whether or not she should tell them about Tory and her relationship. They didn't even know Sierra was sapphic yet.

"Sierra, are you okay?" Amanda asked, seeing Sierra stare plainly at her food.

"I um, I have something to tell you guys." Sierra wiped her hands on her pants as they began to sweat from anxiety. "I have a girlfriend." Daniel's eyes went wide, he was surprised. Sierra didn't seem like she was gay, ever. "I did some searching before I got with her and I figured out that I'm sapphic. I like anyone that isn't a guy, and it's not the same as a lesbian. I like nonbinary people too." The room was silent, even Anthony who seemed to never stop talking.

"Is it Tory?" Sierra furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Sam.

"What?"

"Is Tory your girlfriend?" Sierra gulped as she glanced at her Dad, who she knew didn't like Tory at all.

"Yeah, she is." Sam scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Sam, stop," Amanda said quickly.

"I don't care if you have a grudge against her, Sam. Maybe don't kiss her boyfriend." Amanda gave Sierra the "stop" eyes so Sierra stopped.

"I'm glad you told us, Sierra." Daniel smiled reassuringly at her. Sierra smiled back.

Everything was perfect.
________________________________
A/n: I go back to school tomorrow so I might now be able to update as much as I have, I'll still try to update as much as I can, love you guys!
Word Count:1,249