S03:E03

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"Miggy, can we talk?" Sierra asked as she sat his drink on his table. Miguel was devastated to find out he would be paralyzed, but he was glad that Sierra still stuck by his side. Sierra even promised to continue karate for him.

"About what?" Miguel asked, watching Sierra walk to her seat beside him.

"I've got something to tell you but I don't want you to get mad at me." Miguel furrowed his eyebrows, taking a sip of water.

"What is it?"

"I'm sapphic, it means I like anyone who's not a guy." Miguel chuckled.

"Why would I get mad at you for that, Sierra?" Sierra shook her head slightly.

"That's not why you're gonna be mad at me." Miguel furrowed his eyebrows again. What was she getting at? "I have a girlfriend." Miguel felt his breath hitch in his throat. He had a feeling he knew who it was. "And it's Tory." Miguel glanced away from Sierra for a moment.

"Hey, Miguel." The two looked up and saw Sam, standing in the doorway of Miguel's room.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone," Sierra said quickly, speed-walking out of the hospital. For the first time, Sierra was glad that Sam had interrupted something.

~

"What?" Sierra asked quickly, Amanda was talking too fast for Sierra to comprehend.

"We might have to sell the dealership." Sierra felt her heart sink. Mr. Miyagi helped her Dad do everything in that shop until he passed. Mr. Miyagi had even taught Sierra a couple of things about cars before. She knew her Dad was going to be heartbroken as well. He loved that dealership, sometimes he seemed to love the dealership more and Sierra.

"I'm sorry..." Sierra kept asking herself, why?

Why did she have to start a fight? Why did she have to ruin everything? Why was everything bad always caused by her? Why had she done everything?

One answer always came up. Tory. Everything she did was always for Tory. Sierra loved Tory to pieces, maybe she loved her too much, but she didn't care. As long as Tory was by her side that was all she needed.
________________________________
A/n: sorry for such a long break, I haven't been motivated to write for a while. Also, I'm so sorry for such a short chapter this episode was more about the adults and not the kids so there wasn't a whole lot to write.
Word Count:408