S04:E01

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"Ready?" Daniel asked loudly.

"Let's begin!" Johnny yelled, but the students were silent. Demetri slowly raised his hand.

"Begin what exactly?" He asked for everyone.

"To begin a new era. Many of us used to be enemies but rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley tournament is only a few months away and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is going to use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat,"

"By kicking their asses so hard, they shit themselves!" Sierra snorted, quickly covering her mouth with her hand. Hawk smiled, glancing at her as he held in his own laugh. "We gotta take things to the next level gonna teach you aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first, we'll pre-strike." Sierra loved Johnny more than anything, but that sentence confused the hell out of her.

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do." Daniel added quickly.

"Eagles do not respond." Sierra glanced at Hawk who shrugged. The students were utterly confused, they just wanted to train for the All Valley but their senseis were too busy arguing. "They swoop down and take whatever they want and that's what we're gonna do. Take the All Valley."

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach."

"We bite first!" Johnny announced, causing Daniel to sigh.

"You guys can argue about shit later, can we just practice?" Daniel's eyes widened at Sierra's language, none of his kids cursed in front of him.

"Yes, let's warm up with some simple warm-ups. Just watch your language, Sierra." Sierra rolled her eyes.

"WaTcH yOuR lAnGuAgE SiErRa." She mocked, causing Hawk to chuckle.

"All right, line it up!" Sierra stood in front of Johnny, standing in between Miguel and Hawk.

"Alright, just breathe and follow me," Daniel spoke to his students. Suddenly, Sierra realized that her Dad and Johnny's voices would overlap which would make it hard for the students to learn from their senseis.

"Fighting positions!" Sierra changed her stance along with her fellow Eagle Fangs and waited for the next direction. "Right leg back, front kick ready. Hi-yah!" Sierra kicked, but then hear a thud a few places down from her. Sierra rolled her eyes, Penis Breath had kicked down a Miyagi Do.

"Fucking idiot," Sierra muttered.

"Language, Sierra." Sierra rolled her eyes, she knew she was going to hate this.

~

"Just let me fight, Dad!" Sierra begged. Everyone else had fought, even Hawk despite only his very recent redemption.

"I can't trust you not to get hurt, or you to not hurt someone else," Daniel whispered to her.

"That's not fair! You let Sam fight, just let me show you what I can do!" Daniel shook his head.

"No, Sierra. End of discussion, and if I hear you cuss again you'll be grounded for a month." Sierra clenched her jaw, stomping away from him. Johnny watched from afar, he was the one who wanted Sierra to fight but got instructions from Daniel not to allow her.

"C'mon man, she's real good at this. Just let her spar." Daniel glared at Johnny.

"I'm her Dad, I know what's best for her. Not you, Johnny." Johnny bit his tongue as Daniel walked away. Johnny knew what was best for her more than Daniel did. He was sure of it.