S05:E09

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Sierra was meeting with someone named Ms. Clara, apparently, Sierra had met her before. Sierra didn't know why she was seeing a therapist, she wasn't depressed or anything. She didn't think she needed help, but maybe she was in denial.

"Hello, Sierra. It's nice to see you again." Ms. Clara smiled at Sierra, and Sierra smiled back. Her office was clean but not overly clean that it was uncomfortable.

"I'm not really sure why I'm here," Sierra said as she sat in one of Ms. Clara's chairs.

"I'm just here to help you remember anything you haven't told anyone, alright?" Sierra nodded a bit. "Unless you have anything else you wanna talk about." Sierra shook her head, she could talk about the nightmares later. The memories were more important.

"Well, I think I've been remembering some things. Like something someone had said to me." Sierra fidgeted with the rips in her jeans, looking down at the ground.

"What do you mean?" Ms. Clara asked, taking out a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Like I'll do something and then my brain will say something to me but it doesn't sound like me. It sounds like a man." Sierra wondered why Ms. Clara handed her a piece of paper and a pencil as she said this.

"Are they usually nice things?" Ms. Clara asked, an idea of what was happening.

"No, not usually. Sometimes they're really upsetting." Sierra chuckled awkwardly, swallowing thickly.

"Would you be okay with writing down some of these things?" Ms. Clara asked, her expression soft and sympathetic. Sierra nodded, grabbing the pencil and jotting down the many of the things she'd remembered.

"You're a disappointment."

"Don't baby her!"

"She's not perfect!"

"That's stupid, Sierra!"

"Shut up!"

"Grow up, Sierra!"

"You don't deserve anything!"

"I gave you everything, and you're still not grateful for it!"

"Faggot!"

Sierra gulped as she handed the paper to Ms. Clara.

"The last one I don't think is the same as the others, he sounded different," Sierra mumbled, pointing to the words. Still, Sierra watched as Ms. Clara's face fell as she read the words.

"Can I share this with your parents?" Sierra chewed on her thumbnail, nervously nodding and watching as Ms. Clara went outside.

"Has she remembered anything else?" Amanda asked quickly, her, Daniel, and Johnny standing up as Ms. Clara walked out of the room.

"She's remembering but probably not things you want her to." Ms. Clara made eye contact with Daniel, Sierra had told her before that these were the type of things Daniel would say to her.

"What do you mean?" Daniel asked, Daniel hated the fact he wasn't the father of Sierra anymore but he'd already signed the papers. He still talked to Sierra sometimes, and he liked the 'new' Sierra that she'd become.

"Daniel you've expressed to me before that you didn't know how or why Sierra had become the way she was. You've also expressed to me today that you like this Sierra more than the 'old' one." Ms. Clara put old in-air quotes.

"Well yeah." Johnny turned to Daniel, glaring at him.

"Sierra was always a great kid, you just couldn't get your head out of your ass enough to see it!" Daniel quickly turned to Johnny.

"What are you saying, Clara?" Amanda asked quickly, causing the men to look at her.

"This Sierra was always underneath of the one she was, I'm sure she probably came out in some situations that you weren't there for." Ms. Clara turned the paper around, handing it to Daniel. "But words can change a person, drastically." Amanda and Johnny read the paper over Daniel's shoulder.

"You...said all of that?" Amanda asked quietly, looking at Daniel.

"The fucks wrong with you, man?!" Johnny exclaimed.

"You wanted this Sierra, but it was your fault you didn't have her." Ms. Clara added, turning and walking back into the room, Daniel gulping.

"You know Clara's gonna tell Sierra who told her these things? She told us she wasn't going to lie to Sierra." Amanda explained, Daniel handing the paper to Amanda as he put his face in his hands.

"I'm never gonna get to start over with her," Daniel muttered, Johnny, standing over him.

"And who's fault is that?"
________________________________
Word Count:716