🐈 "Smart and beautiful." 🐺 Ship: Nimmie Nick x Emmie

Requested by: No one

Enjoy!!

It was just a normal day in Hybrid Animal High School. Nick and Emmie were walking down the hallways as they were chatting with each other. It wasn't anything too special until Emmie brought up a unexpected fact about herself which got Nick so surprised.

"Come on Emmie, I'm sure you couldn't have been that bad in math when you were younger ." Nick said.

"Hehe, Oh I was. Kids used to call me dumb all the time when I was in middle school cause I couldn't understand it. It was not the best." Emmie replied, chuckling nervously.

Nick was shocked at what Emmie just said. "Oh, I'm sorry." He said, feeling bad.

Emmie said reassuringly, "Oh no, don't worry! I'm was fine."

"Doesn't sound like you were." Nick said. Emmie rubbed the back of her head, "I was, really. And they weren't wrong, I was a stupid girl back then." She said as she smiled weakly.

"Hey, Don't say that." Nick said to Emmie, "Those kids were wrong. Calling you dumb just because you weren't good at math? That makes zero sense. If anyone's dumb, it was those idiots."

Emmie laughed. Nick smiled as he was glad that he had cheered her up a bit. "What? I'm being honest. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they were jealous of you right now."

"Jealous? Really?" Emmie replied with a playful grin.

"I'm serious!" Nick exclaimed as he kept going. "I mean, look at you now. You're amazing at math, even better than me. If those kids were here right now, they would be shocked to see how smart you got and how beautiful you are-" Nick realized what he just said and put his hand on his mouth.

Emmie's eyes widen at what she just heard Nick say. "W-What?" She stuttered, blush forming on her face. Nick's face however turned red in embarrassment. He didn't mean to say the "beautiful" part. Of course, it was the truth , but he didn't mean to say it out loud.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say that. I mean, I wasn't lying when I said it. Oh god, I'm sorry I'm not making this better! I'm gonna stop talking." Nick said rapidly as he covered his face trying to apologize to Emmie.

To his surprise, Emmie just gave a little chuckle. "Nick, it's ok. Calm down. It was just a little surprise, that's all." She said calmly with a smile, even though on the inside, she was still thinking about what Nick said.

Suddenly, the bell rang. It was time for everyone to get to their class.

"Oh. Come on Nick, we gotta get to class." Emmie said as she started walking a little faster. Nick followed close behind her.

The rest of the day, both Nick and Emmie were still thinking about that moment.

The end.

Finally done! I'm so sorry this took so long but I hope it was worth the wait. Don't worry, there are more stories yet to come. Cant wait to see you then.

Byeeeee