Prologue: A Frightening Escape

2 years ago before the start of Ever After High in Wonderland at Card Castle

*a girl is banging on the door of her room and trying to open it*

*the girl has long waist length black hair with red highlights and has turquoise blue eyes with a heart painted on one eye*

*her outfit is a dress that has a black bodice, a red ruff and a red and yellow harlequin or checkered patterned skirt, she has on black stockings with red hearts and red shoes with gold heels in card patterns*

Girl- *fearfully* Someone help me! What's going on! As your princess and future queen I demand to be released!

*thunder and lightning flash as the girl looks out from her balcony to see a vortex of green in the sky covering Wonderland*

Girl- *fearfully* What has happened to my Wonderland?!

*in front of her out of nowhere is a pearly white grin with maroon colored lipstick and appears a girl with , turquoise blue cat eyes and pale brown eyebrows, white skin and curly purple hair tied in poofy twin tails*

*the girl wears a gray fur collar and a sparkly light purple top with black fishnet sleeves, covered in abstract smiling faces, she wears a breezy purple skirt with a mesh layer of swirl and curl patterns, along with purple zigzag leggings and black whisker wedges with dirty-white fur*

Black Haired Girl- *immediately hugs the other girl* *worriedly releases* Kitty, what in Wonderland is-! *she notices Kitty with tears in her eyes and not smiling* What's the matter?

Kitty- *takes the girls hands while shedding tears* W-We're leaving Wonderland, Lizzie. *she took Lizzie's hands and smiles causing herself to disappear*

Lizzie- *worriedly* Wait, what are you-?! *she suddenly disappears along with Kitty*

*on the croquet field the two re-appear*

Lizzie- *to Kitty* What's happening? Why are we leaving Wonderland?!

Kitty- *worriedly* The Evil Queen from Snow White's tale is trying to take over Wonderland through a curse and no one can stop it. That's what Alistair said. It's not safe here anymore.

Lizzie- *realizes* Wait, where's Alistair, Bunny, and-

*a girl runs up to them with a mixture of maroon and turquoise curly hair with a tea-cup aesthetic dress on with a mini tea-cup top hat on*

Kitty- *concerned* Maddie, where's Alistair and Bunny?!

Maddie- *fearfully* I lost them! We were trying to get to the castle but The Evil Queen kept popping up everywhere...Alistair told me and Bunny to go while he went to the hedgemaze...I thought Bunny was behind me but she disappeared and-! *she nearly starts crying*

Kitty- *concerned* They'll have to catch up to us! We need to go now! *she grabs each of their hands and teleports them all to the rabbit hole for Ever After.

*time slowly passes*

*Maddie paces back and forth worriedly*

*Lizzie shuffles her deck of cards worriedly*

*Kitty appears and disappears worriedly*

*the three stop and looks to see the Mad Hatter and White Queen run to them*

Maddie- *worried* Dad! *to the White Queen* Your majesty!

Kitty- *worriedly* Where's Bunny and Alistair?!

Mad Hatter- *worriedly grabs Maddie* We're out of time!

White Queen- *grabs Kitty and Lizzie's hands* *worried* We must leave! Now!

Lizzie- *worriedly* But-!

*the White Queen jumps in the rabbit hole while holding onto Lizzie and Kitty*

*the Mad Hatter holds Maddie and jumps into the rabbit hole*

*the rabbit hole closes with a burst of magic as a boy with pale blonde hair and a girl with white rabbit ears and white hair miss the rabbit hole*

*through the rabbit hole*

*Maddie is hugging her Dad tightly with tears in her eyes*

*Lizzie and Kitty are holding on tight to the White Queen*

*the rabbit hole spits them out in the Enchanted Forest close to the Village of Book End*

Mad Hatter- *looks around* Is everyone alright? *he sets Maddie down*

Maddie- *looks around worriedly* Bunny and Alistair didn't make it!

Kitty- *worriedly* We have to find a way to get back!

White Queen- *serious* No. It's too dangerous and the rabbit hole is sealed by the White Rabbit. *sadly* There's nothing we can do.

Lizzie- *worriedly to the White Queen* But-!

Mad Hatter- *walks up to Lizzie and puts his hand on her* *saddened but sincere* Little Heart Princess...for the time being this is our home now. I'm sorry.

Lizzie- *starts tearing up and crying*

*Kitty and Maddie hug her and tears come from their eyes*

*the Mad Hatter and White Queen look sadly at each other and comfort the girls*

2 years later at Ever After High in Lizzie and Duchess's dorm in the morning

Duchess- *feeding her swan Pirouette* *looks at Lizzie* You ready to go?

Lizzie- *on her side of the dorm looking at a picture on her wall of her Wonderlandian family and friends sadly*

*the picture shows Lizzie, Kitty, Maddie, Bunny, and Alistair, with Alice, the Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, the Queen of Hearts, and the White Rabbit*

Duchess- *notices Lizzie looking at the picture* *concerned* You miss your mom and Wonderland don't you?

Lizzie- *solemn* How could I not. It's been 2 years since me, Maddie, and Kitty came to Ever After due to the curse...*lightly smiles* But since Alistair and Bunny came, and knowing that their alright gives me hope for my kingdom...but I still miss my mother. *serious* But I will find a way to get back. *to Duchess* Now, come along Duchess. We will be late for breakfast if we don't hurry. *she heads towards the door*

Duchess- *shrugs and follows her out the door*