Chapter 1

As soon as I walked in my warehouse I heard pleas and cries. I laughed to myself his bitch ass wasn't doin all that when he was helping people kill and rape my sister. I swear I think about her everyday and the last time I saw her. My last words to her were be careful

Flashback

Shayla Pov

My phone started ringing as soon as I walked out the house "who tf is this and it betta be a good reason why you calling me " I said without looking at the caller ID. "Bitch you betta stop answering the phone like that or imma whoop your ass". I laughed "Shy watchu want" I said annoyed.Me and my sister are twins she was born two minutes after me, we're light skinned with dimples long hair, blue eyes and are both fourteen.I love her to death and I would do anything for her anyways we're skinny with C cups with a fat ass (we get it from our mama) we get our blue eyes from our dad, me and shy are really close. We like Spongebob and Patrick. Anyways shy is more like our mom. She was a girlie cheerleading Captain, while I'm more like my dad I love to play sports especially basketball and of course I'm the team captain. "Bitch do you hear me" Shy yelled in my ear "yea I hear you ,wait repeat watchu just said" I said laughing. "Ain't a damn thing funny I said I think I'm being followed she said "Wait where are you" I said. I'm at TJ's house". "Ight run back over to TJ's house and stay there I'm on my way be careful" I said as I hung up the phone I jumped in my new 2015 BMW and headed towards TJ's house.

Flashback Over

I walked in the room where they were and untaped their mouth . "You dum bitch what is wrong with you" Tyrese yelled at me as I smacked him. "Bitch shutup" he Cried. "Shy I know what this is about but we had nothing to do with Shae's murder. "well who did and you better tell me the truth or you and your homeboy gone die"." I'm sorry but I cant Red told me not to" and with that being said I put two bullets between they eyes. " Clean this shit up" I said as I walked out my warehouse and to my black Toyota Camry. I drove to my mansion showered and put on my Lakers T-Shirt, my high-waisted shorts, (that hugged my curves perfectly) my hoop earrings,my adi, my black MK purse and my timberlands. After I finished getting dressed I let my hair hang and went downstairs and fixed me some eggs, bacon and rice after i finished, I grabbed my keys, locked my door and hopped in my car and was on my way to WestEnd High. As soon as i walked in boys were whistling and girls were mugging. But I really don't give a fuck because I know I'm all that. as soon as I got to my locker my Best Friend Lolo was there mugging the hell outta me. " Whats wrong witchu" I said. "Nothing except my best friend didn't answer the phone I was worried sick about her and we didn't talk for the whole summer other than that I'm fine" She said. Omg Lolo I'm so sorry I had a whole bunch of stuff thats been going on at home and with the moving and Shyla's death I just needed a break. I said finally letting it all out. She stood there stunned then hugged me I'm sorry I didn't know She said then let go of me. "How about we go out tonight just me and you" She said. "Cool how bout we go to the new club that just opened up in Miami Club Nightlight" Cool i'll pick you up at 8" I Said Then we walked to class. As soon as I walked in class the bell rung I walked to my seat which was next to Lolo as I was walking to my seat a foot tripped me I looked up and seen non other than Keisha the school thot. She was smirking and shit I stood up "Omg I did not see you there I'm sorry wait no I'm not she said then burst out laughing" I stepped on her foot "Ooww"she said."Oops my bad" I Snickered then went to my seat.

After school

As soon as the bell rung i ran out the classroom and bumped into somebody "watch where you going" I said. As I picked up my books. "My bad ma" said the husky voice i looked up and saw Quan the school player. Quan actually is cute no scratch that sexy. He's light skinned, with green eyes, tattoos all over his body has a small beard and mustache. He helped me pick up my books and gave them to me "it's aight and thank you" I said. He licked his lips and looked up at me I blushed. "Shyla right"He said I nodded. " Can I get yo-

"Quan wtf is you doin with this hoe" a loud voice said I turned around around and saw Keisha dum ass. " First off bitch don't call me a hoe when you don fucked and sucked every dick in this school and second of all if i wanted your man i could've been got em" I said then walked away as i was walking away she mumbled thats probably why your sister killed herself because she didn't want to be no kin to a hoe. That did it I ran over over to that hoe and punched her ass dead in the nose, I jumped on her and start punching her over and over again in the face she fell on the floor trying to get up I got up and dragged her up and down the hall while kicking her then i got on top of her again and banged her head to the floor blood was all over the floor, her clothes, and her face but i wasn't done with her yet I pulled out clumps of her hair then started punching her in the eye I felt hands pulling me off her. It was Lolo and Quan. I stopped grabbed my books then walked out like a boss.