Chapter 2

As I walked out the building I heard Lo calling me I turned around and faced her "Wassup" I said. She looked at me like I was stupid " What happened in there one minute you were coming out the classroom the next minute you was dragging that bitch up and down the halls" she asked while trying not to laugh. " She was calling me a hoe and stuff I told her I know she wasn't talking when she was the one fucking and sucking every dick in this school so I walked away she mumbled thats probably why your sister killed herself because she didn't want to be no kin to a hoe so I punched her ass" I said. At first she just stood there then she said "yeah bitch that's what I'm talking bout" I just started laughing then we hopped in the Toyota and drove to her house.While we were driving Jacquees Come Thru came on we was singing then I noticed she stopped and looked at me like I was crazy " Why you looking at me like that" I said. "Damn bitch I ain't know you had a voice on you" she said. "Girl please you knew me since kindergarten and still don't know I can sing" I said while laughing. We soon pulled up to her house I gave her a hug and told her imma pick her up by 7. As soon as I pulled off I went to the warehouse. I pulled my 9 from up under the seat and tucked it in my pants. As soon as I entered the warehouse I smelled weed and saw naked bitches. I went straight to the money & weed room and begin counting my stacks I had a few stacks missing, then I counted my weed and cocaine bags I saw a few were missing too . "Bring y'all asses in here NOW" I yelled. They all came in here and lined against the wall. " Which one of Yall bitches been touching my shit they all said not me boss except one girl who looked scared i told her to come here I told her to turn around and spread her legs she trembled I told one of my workers to hand me a pair of gloves. I put the gloves on then dug in her pussy i felt something I pulled out about 7 bags of cocaine and weed then i untied her hair and 5 stacks dropped out. "I'm sorry I just need the money so I could provide for my children" she cried. I told her to get up I pulled out my 9 and blasted her in the head then left out. I went home took a shower,brushed my teeth, lotioned up and got dressed for tonight I wore a bleached high-waisted skirt,black crop top that said the words BOSS in gold,my diamond earrings,my Baddest necklace, my christian louboutin heels, and my Rolex. I wore my hair in a tight bun and prayed a little of my Victoria secret perfume.I took a few pictures for Instagram grabbed my keys and left to go pick up Lo.

Lolo Pov

I just got through waking up I checked my watch it was 6 Shy would be here in a hour I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and shampooed my hair I left it wavy. Then I picked out my outfit for tonight all white heels, high waist skirt,white bustier crop top, my necklace that said LOLO and put on my Jimmy Choo perfume as soon as I was done Shy's car horn beeped I'M COMING I yelled then grabbed my keys and ran downstairs.I hopped in Shy's car and saw what she had on. "Damn bitch you look cute" I said. "Naaw girl we both look cute and bad asf" she said as we hopped out the car.I looked around at Nightlight it was packed cars were everywhere. We walked through the club as Chris Brown blasted through the speakers everybody was looking at us as we came in we knew we were the baddest bitches in here we soon walked up to V.I.P. We went to the bar and ordered some ciroc. Our ciroc came and we paid the lady a hundred we went and took our seats as soon as we sat down we heard a voice. "Wassup Lo, Wassup Shy we nodded our heads and looked up to see Quan standing over us smirking. "Hey Quan"we said in unison. I looked up and saw him smiling at Shy I took that as my que and got up to leave. As I was walking back to the bar I bumped into someone. "My bad' The dude said I looked up and saw Money Quan Bestfriend He smiled showing his dimples and helped me up "Hey" I said blushing. Wassup he said shaking my hand I'm Dashun Johnson everybody call me money whats yo name" he said. Hi my name is Lourdes Rodriguez but everybody call me Lolo or Lo. I said then we walked up to the bar together and started talking and laughing.

Quan Pov

I looked down at Shyla blushing she looked so beautiful.

Wait what am I thinking I don't fall in love I hit it and quit it.

"Do you need anything because you keep standing there staring at me" She said. She had hella attitude but it turned me on even more."My bad anyways while we were in the hallway I was about to ask you can I get your number I said while licking my lips. "No" she simply said I was shocked no girl ever stood me up. She sat there laughing then she said I'm just playing here she took a pen out of her back pocket and wrote her number on my hand. We then started talking I had a good time with her she talked about her about how her sister died I actually felt bad because while we were in the hallway Keisha said something about her sister now I see why she beat her ass. We hugged then I left I told Money let's go he was talking to Lolo.I saw her give him her number then we left . You like her I asked him."Yeah she's sweet, Ghetto and got curves in all the right places. I laughed lil homie falling in love. Anyways so I dropped Money off at his house, called up one of my hoes to meet me at my condo. I pulled up and saw her in a silk robe and heels I unlocked the door and she went straight to my guest room. I took my shoes off, went upstairs and saw her laying on my bed with nothing but lingerie on. I closed the door she took her clothes off and got on all fours." Hey Daddy you know you want this"she said seductively.She came over and unbuckled my pants I took my shirt off She slid her hands over my manhood and flicked the tip with her tongue then she slid her whole mouth on me. I groaned in pleasure she deep throated me she then got up I flipped her over grabbed a condom from my pocket slid it on and eased inside of her. "Uhh-mmmm Yeah Daddyyy" she moaned. "What's my name" I asked her. Quan she yelled I thrusted inside of her. "Ahhhhhhh" She screamed.What's my name I asked her. Daddddddddyyyyy She said as she cummed on my sheets.I then took the condom off and put another one on. I flipped so she was on top of me she started riding me like her life depended on it after she cummed for about 5 times i took the condom off and threw it in the trash. I laid back on the bed while she sucked my dick. After about another hour of fucking,sucking and riding I told her ass to get the fuck outta my house she threw a water bottle at my head and told me she wasnt getting out i dragged her ass out my house and left her on the sidewalk and fell asleep.