somewhere only we know - smoy

claire.

I think this is one of the most painful days to tell the story, my story, well matt's story too..

It's not technically ours but we were apart of it.

The last day of set, the last day of filming.

An ending of a season means new actors set to film the next which also means we're going back to our normal life.

After all of this promoting then it's done.

I am afraid to lose Matt, the bond and personal connection, it's like as if the other half you is going to get pulled away.

That feeling of emptiness set to enter as soon as all of this ends and we'll both have our separate lives.

There's no reason for us to stay together any longer, what's keeping us glued together is 'The Crown'.

Unless someone casts us together again but god, I don't know if that's possible.

"Claireeee!!" Matt pulled me out of overthinking fantasy and puts his arm on my shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"You doing okay?" he asks.

"Oh uh..yeah, yeah! I'm just, well, thinking."

"Mind if you share your thoughts?" 

"Oh no! it's nothing, just..just thinking about what to eat." I say, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

"Eat? it's 8 a.m. we ate already." he chuckled.

"Yeah..it's just that I'm quite hungry now." I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Oh no, don't do that!!" he pulled away and looked at me.

We stayed silent, he smiled at me.

He hugged me, tight. Then he pulled away.

"What was that for?" I laugh.

"It's just that, I'm gonna miss you Claire." he looked down at his shoes, his Philip shoes.

"Ohhhh!! You're so adorable Matthew!" I squeezed his cheeks.

We both laugh and head to shoot one of our lasts for this day.

7 p.m. it ended..the whole cast cheered, we planned to get drunk after this last one.

"Cut!!" 

And it's done. Everyone started clapping and I looked straight to Matt, he smiled at me.

"So, what do you initially want to do instead of getting drunk?" Matt smirked at me.

"I plan to cry." I say and that made us both laugh.

I look at the mirror to take the makeup off my face while he watches.

"It's so satisfying to watch it slowly get removed from your face, Claire" he concentrated at me taking it off.

"Wanna try it?" I asked.

"I want you to do it, I might fall asleep watching." he laughs.

He watches me slowly taking my lipstick off.

There was this look he was doing that makes me laugh, I don't know what he is doing but it makes me just wanna laugh.

"What is it Maatttt!!" I looked at him through the mirror, rubbing my eyes.

"Nothing." he chuckled, looking flirty in the mirror at me.

"I swear Matt, I will murder you once I finish."