Blitzo's Human (Scenario/Bonus Headcanons) Yandere Blitzo X Human Female Reader

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! We are here with a new one and in this one, it is bonus Headcanons and a Scenario Of Blitzo with a human female reader! Please enjoy this!]

(Disclaimer: Blitzo is not Yandere in canon and this is just for fun and not to be taken seriously at all! Simping for fictional characters and fictional yanderes is fine, just do not be illegal or gross about it! Also, remember to separate fiction from reality and headcanon from canon!) 

-Headcanons with Blitzo Yandere for a Human Female Reader- 

.He met you by chance going to the human world. 

.Falling for you right away. 

.He comes to see you over and over again. 

.Using the book to see you and create a bond with you. 

.Since you are a human he does not have to keep his guard up with you. 

.You don't mind that he is a demon. 

.You also read books to him in his off time. 

.He finds it soothing to listen to your voice. 

.He of course has intimacy issues. 

.Always has always will. 

.So he keeps you at an arm's distance. 

.He wants you to be close to him but is also afraid to open up and let you in. 

.He though is ridiculously protective with you, like so much it is a bit scary. 

.He even lifts you up and carries you off to safety or to the hospital if need be. 

.He forgets how fragile you are and frets and worries like crazy when you are hurt. 

.He will do what every it takes to keep you safe, cause unlike him you are not in hell. 

.There is dangers that you will face from humans and worse. 

.He is also the easy jealous type. 

.Finding you to be his and that no human is good enough for you. 

.Or no demon for that matter. 

.He deals with rivals by killing them, he has no problem doing that with ease. 

.Does not matter if they are humans or not. 

.Will confess to you most likely drunk. 

.Opening a portal to you room and then falling in your bed saying how much he loves you and that he is a mess without you. 

.It is sweet until he throws up in your bed and passes out. 

.He does not remember the next morning only knowing that you seem different. 

.For better or worse you now know a demon is in love with you. It is better to ignore it for now! 

(How You Met, Scenario) 

"Going to frick some people up!" You hear someone sing then scream. 

Suddenly you rush out of your home and see a creature in your bear trap. 

"MOTHER FUCKER(Trucker)!" He curses. "That Fucking hurts!" 

You blink looking at him and he looks at you. "Are you okay?" 

"Do I look okay tits?" He asks you "fuck me in my little red hole! This hurts." 

"Stay here!" You tell him and rush off to get something. 

You come back and inject him with some adrenaline. He curses up a storm and pries open the bear trap. Then he looks at you and stares. Fucking hell you were beautiful. 

You pull out a medical kit and help him take off his boot. "Let me." You tell him. 

You slowly stop the blood, the clean the wound, bandaging it. 

"Who the hell are you?" He asks. 

"(Name)." You tell him. "You?" 

He stares at you for a moment before grinning. "Blitz, remember it you are going to be seeing me a lot." 

You look at him and nodded. That was how you met Blitz. Him telling you he is a demon Imp and that you and him or going to be good friends. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter here, and stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!] 

This will also be made into video