(Remake) Base Yandere Charlie Morningstar Headcanons (Part 1)

[Hello My Sexy Muffins! I am here with a new chapter! This one being another remake but this time with the Princess of hell! Charlie Morningstar! I hope you enjoy this! This is just part 1 there will be at least one more part!] 

(Disclaimer: Charlie is in a canon relationship with Vaggie and she is not yandere in canon! This is just for fun and not to be taken seriously at all. Simping for fictional characters and yanderes is fine just do not be illegal or gross about it! Yanderes are not ideal partners to have in real life. Also, remember to separate fiction from reality and headcanon from canon!) 

-Remade Base Yandere Headcanons With Charlie Morningstar Part One-

.Charlie is kind and compassionate to a fault, she seems to get a lot of her personality from her father. 

.But she is a bit naive when it comes to how bad heaven could be. 

.Having blind faith. 

.With you, you are someone who stole her heart and ran away with it. 

.She wanted to make a place for you and her in hell. To have you as her Majesty and to have her as her co ruler. 

.She was so smitten with you and so kind to you. 

.She puts a lot of your comfort first and supports you through everything. 

.You also become her rock. 

.She thinks it will be easy to win you over and if it is not she is a bit heartbroken. 

.How could you not see how perfect you two would be together. That you you two were meant to be? 

.She is determined though and knows she will win you over one way or another. 

.She wants the best for you and would give you the best. 

.She is always there to pick you up when it comes down to it. 

.Though we cannot forget she is the third strongest creature in hell! 

.She is only third to her parents in strength. 

.so if someone were to harm you and or try and steal you away from her. 

.She can bring the whole wrath of hell down onto them. 

.She will be the type to give you plenty of gifts and they are always thoughtful and what you need or want the most. 

.She is a bit like a puppy dog. 

.She adores you and just wants to make you happy, but also it does not matter how much you reject her. She will always keep coming back. 

.She will obviously confess in a huge song and dance about her love for you. 

.If you say yes, it is her happiest day in hell! 

.If you turn her down? She is heartbroken and she does not know what she is doing wrong? 

.She would make plans to woo you over and make you love her. 

.She kmows if she tries hard enough you will love her, she will make it happen mark her wods. 

.She is the princess of hell and she may not use that power often, but she will get what she wants with you. 

.And what she wants the most is you! 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done! I hope you all enjoyed this and stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!]