Chapter 16~

Uhm sorry. I forgot that I was supposed to upload today🧍💀😂

Note:-This note which is going to get ignore by most of you but still I have to do formalities, so this chapter going to contain 18+ part so read at your own risk, thank you😂

Taehyung's pov

I softly put hobi on bed while looking into his eyes. I can sense nervousness in those beautiful innocent doe eyes.
I hovered above him and caressed his face with my fingers gently.
Slowly I leaned towards his lips and soon, I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes and slowly started moving my lips. He also relaxed a bit and started moving his lips with mine.

With my one hand, I grabbed the remote of the lights of my room, and the environment of the room turned into romantic one.

A slow music started to play in room, and I continued kissing hobi with full of love. His eyes was closed and now he is totally relaxed. He finally trust on me now.

I licked his lips, asking for the entrance. He opened his mouth and I slowly entered my tongue inside his mouth. I started devouring every corner of his mouth. Soon the soft and slow kiss, started to turn into a hot and heated one. I started kissing him kinda roughly and he also did the same. Both of our tongues fighting for the dominance, and of course I won. I licked every corner of his mouth and sucked onto his tongue too.
"Uhmm" I moaned in the kiss and kept kissing him. Saliva started to drip from the corner of his lips. I licked it without breaking the kiss.
Finally I broke the kiss and attached both of our foreheads. We both are panting heavily because of the messy kiss. I looked in his eyes and gave him a soft smile. He also smiled at me. I again kissed him and slowly started to take off his and mine clothes.

Soon both of our clothes joined the floor.
I m still kissing him, keep devouring every corner of his mouth.
"Uhmm hobi~yaah. You are Soo sweet" I moaned between the kiss. Finally I left his mouth and started leaving butterfly kisses on his jawline and neck. I started to suck on his neck, leaving a lot of purple hickeys. The slow music in the room, the dim lights and hoseok's cute whimpers, making the environment more hot and romantic. I sucked each and every part of his neck and left a lot of hickeys there, marking him as mine.

Now I slowly moved towards his jawline, and started to suck on his skin. I sucked at the spot for few mins, creating a dark purple hickey. I smirked looking at that. I created some more hickeys on his jawline. He just keep whimpering under me. I badly wanna listen to his sweet moans.

I finally decided to leave his face and now I started moving towards his chest. I started sucking on his chest and slowly moved towards his nipples. I first looked at them and then smirked. I immediately started to suck it, not so harshly but also not so softly. He arched his back in pleasure and his hold on my shoulders tighten.
Then I moved towards his second nipple and starts to suck on it too. He just hold tightly on my shoulders.