Badboy? ~

Long chapter(~‾▿‾)~

"Please tae. Let me go there" hoseok whined for the nth time since morning now. He wants to go to his online friend's birthday party. It's been 6 months now since they both are married.

But tae actually doesn't trust on his online friend. He checked his details and they doesn't seems satisfying to him. And that's why, both of them are fighting since morning with each other.

"No means no hobi. My enemies are everywhere and they will never leave any chance to hurt you. And I don't trust on this online friend of yours." Tae said while looking at his laptop.

"But I know he is a good person tae. Tae please. You never allow me to go out on my own. You always go out with me. Please tae. Let me go." Hobi begged in front of him, which made taehyung raise his anger on its peak now. He closed his laptop harshly and stood up from his chair which made hobi flinch on his place.

He grabbed his arm tightly and dragged him towards their shared bedroom.

After reaching their he pushed him inside the room and locked the door from outside.

"Tae. Please. Let me go. I promise nothing going to happen. Please tae" hoseok shouted from inside and tae just stood their while leaning his back on the door.

He also don't want to force the love of his life to stay at the mansion like this. But he know, today, one of his enemy going to attack on his gang or someone related to him. And coincidentally, hoseok's friend also invited him to the party in a club today. And that's why he is being too harsh with him.

"I am sorry darling." He mumbled to himself and left the place.

Hoseok's pov

I am all ready and ready to leave the mansion. Today, I am not going to stay here. I already planned all the things that how I am going to escape from here.

I looked at the clock and its going to turn at 7 soon.

I looked myself in the mirror, for one more time and smiled at myself.
"Imma beautiful there's no doubt" I said and winked at myself.

(His outfit. Ignore the mask)

I took the rope which I hid from tae in cupboard and tied its one end to the cupboard and threw it out of the window.

After reaching the ground, I immediately ran towards the tree which is nearly attached to the wall of the mansion. I successfully escaped from the eyes of his guards, and climbed the tree carefully.

And for the first time in my life, I stepped out of the mansion on my own. I immediately called the taxi and ran from there.

Taehyung's pov

"HOW THE HELL HE ESCAPED FROM HIS ROOM!!" shouted tae in his deep dark voice, which made every single guards present there, shiver in fear.

They all looked down as no one has enough courage to face the wrath of their boss, who's fuming in anger and not looking less than a Lucifer at this moment. No one knows that how he managed to escape.