Prologue

Today, my family and I decided to watch a show! I'm super excited for this since.. It's the only time I get to go outside.. Ahhh how much I miss the outside world and exploring!! I miss Ichika and the others too.. It's okay! I'll get better in no time! Afterall my brother is here with me!! Speaking of my brother.. He's been down lately, I wonder why.. He looks sad, I can't help but worry for him. Maybe I should ask him if he's okay? Ah, he's looking at me..

"Eh? Saki? Do you need anything?" Huh? He looks happy now..? He looked quite sad before he noticed me staring at him.. Is he hiding something? "Ah! No, It's nothing! But, I can't help but wonder why you looked sad.. We're going to see a show afterall aren't you excited?" He's not responding.. Something is definitely wrong.. "..Of course I'm excited! How can I not?! Just look at the setting of the stage! It's elegant. And I think I saw one of the actors too, she looked pretty!" He responded after a while.. But it doesn't sound like him, it.. It sounds.. forced. "The show is starting." I heard my father comment, "Oh! Come on big brother!!"

...

"Waaah!! It's so cool!! Look at them! They look so cool!!" I comment while watching the show. "Ahhh,, How I wish to see these types of shows everyday!! What about you big brother?" I turn my head to ask him. There it is, the sad look on his face after I asked my question, He didn't seem to notice I turned my head to him. "Oh.. They're.. Cool! They look awesome!! Threatre seems nice!" He respond in a happy tone but his face didn't look that happy.. Why is he sad? Did something wrong happen? "Ah! I think I know how I can make you see these shows while in the hospital!" He turned his head to me with a bright, happy face, but I couldn't tell if he was truly happy.