Cheer | 03

"Please. Let me go.. I.." I say shakingly, I want to go home. I really do.. I look behind me to see a face full of concern, he looked shocked and worried.. After a few mere minutes of staring, he finally lets me go. I'm glad he did, I'm so.. so tired. I continue running away from them, scared they might follow me. I just want to be alone, for now. I arrive home after running for a bit, I check the time to find out it's only 2:19. I quickly go to my room to rest for a bit.. I just want to sleep.

...

"Rui!" I hear Nene and Emu coming towards me. "Rui.. What happened?" Nene asks me. He didn't give me answers.. Or, That.. He mentally couldn't. "I don't know." I don't know.. I really don't. What happened? I thought he was happily playing the piano earlier? How did it come to this? It's too early for this to happen, I mean afterall, we just met. "How about we try to cheer, Tsukasa?!" I turn my head to look at Emu. "That's.. A good idea, but we've only met him a few hours ago.." Nene's right. We rarely know the guy, so how? "Eh... Ah... He likes playing the piano so....?" That's true but.. None of us know how to play it. "Hm.. What if we go ask Miku from the sekai?" I say, the two look at me. "OOOO!! Yea!! Maybe Miku and the others know!" That's a good Idea, but the thing is.. We got in the sekai through Tsukasa's phone.. "How will we get in though? We only got there because of Tsukasa." Fufufu, it's like she always says what's on my mind. "Ahh... Uhh... I'll text him!!" Emu.. How can she do that when she or we didn't get his nightcord. "And how?" I see Nene nod in agreement. "Eh? Untitled is also in my phone.." Huh? Wait what? "Do we all have untitled in our phones perhaps?" I say, maybe we do.. We should go check. "Nene check yours, I'll also check mine." Nene nods. "We really do have it." This is off to a good start. Since we all have it we can ask Miku, "Let's go." "Mhm!" The two other girls agree.

We finally get in the sekai.

"Let's look around for Miku and the others." I say to the two girls, both of them nodding. "I'll go check behind the curtains, you guys can go to the audience chairs." I then go to the backstage to find.. A fallen mattress? Huh.. That's.. Weird. "Rui! Nene! I found Len!!" Emu screams, "Where, Emu!?" I shout in response. "At the second floor of the.. chair.. thingies!!" I quickly go back to the stage and get down. "I found Miku!" Nene says, "How about we meet at the stage and so we can ask them?!" I ask them. The both with Miku and Len agree, After 5 minutes of waiting, they finally get here. "Do you guys need anything?" Miku asks us, looking quite curious as to what we want. "Mhm, after Tsukasa got back from the sekai, he ran away and cried. Did something happen?" I look at the two who were shocked. "Eh... Uh.. It's hard to explain.. And I think Tsukasa wouldn't like it if I told you guys what happened without his permission." To that extent? Jeez.. What happened that they would need Tsukasa's permission.. "Ah.. I understand. We came here to ask if you guys have any idea's on how to cheer him up?" Miku and Len stare at eachother and then looks back at us. "Yes!" Both of them say in sync. "And if you need any other ideas, you can go to the Tenma Household and ask his sister!" Miku adds on, the two then proceeded to tell us ideas on how to cheer up Tsukasa. "Thanks Miku, Len! And if we may.. Can we..." After I gave out my idea, they were silent at first. Staring at eachother until a loud "OF COURSE!" Filled in the silence. "Of course, Rui! You can use the sekai for your plan to cheer Tsukasa!!" Miku says, happy about the idea. "But remember, you can ask Tsukasa's sister if you want to add more onto your little operation!" Len tells us, coming with a little giggle after. I nod, "May we know where the Tenma Household is at?" I ask Len, "You're going to have to ask Emu for that." Rin comes in the conversation, she made a pouty face due to being left out, I still am wondering something. How does Emu know where the Tenma's house is? "And what happened here? How come I wasn't invited!" Rin says, sort of angry, though we knew it was a play and she was just joking around. "Anyway, you guys should get going now, you guys talked for quite a while, huh? Now go and get your plan ready!" Rin was being sort of pushy to make us cheer him up.. But whatever the case, I ignored it. "Rin's right, let's go! Emu, Nene." The two girls nodded and we get back to the real world. "Where should we begin?" I ask to myself..

.  .  .

I wake up from my rest, I try to find my phone but I can't seem to find it anywhere.. Where could I have possibly left it? I'll find it later.. Hopefully it isn't at school or at Phoenix Wonderland. Oh.. OH. Phoenix Wonderland.. I just, ditched them. I.. A knock? "Brother? Are you awake? I'm coming in!" It's just Saki, thank the Lords. "Brother!! You're finally awake. It's 7:24 you know? How long have you slept? And I heard you ditched school once it was 12.. What are you getting yourself into now?" Saki says while walking over to my bed to sit down. She sighs heavily before saying her next words, "Did you try to audition again? I told you it's fine! You can do what you want now, you don't need to sacrifice your happiness for me." Saki says, in a comforting tone, while I stay silent. "I know you want to make me happy and I am! I'm happy because of you, because you're here. Say brother, do you actually like theatre?" Huh? What? What does she- what does she mean by that? "Of course I do! I want to become a star for-" "For me or for people smile?" What?? I wanted to be a star because.. because.. of.. "You" Saki sighs, "Brother.." She then hugs me tight. "Please, don't force yourself to like things you don't." But.. I do like threatre.. Don't I? I thought I did. I think I do..