"Do you really want this?" | 04

"But Saki I really do like theatre.." I tell her quietly, but I'm sure she could still hear me. "You don't think I haven't seen the way you act when you perform? Jeez, brother!" The.. The way I act? I act normally when I perform shows for her.. What does she mean? "I act normally when i perform for you. What are you trying to say, Saki?" I reply to her, still confused on what she meant. I don't understand what she means by this.. Clearly I like threatre! I think. "Brother.. You're a mess. You clearly don't like threatre and only did it to make me happy, I'm already happy. So, no need to force yourself to like threatre anymore, I've seen the way when you play piano. And clearly it seems you enjoy playing the piano more than threatre huh?" Me liking piano more than threatre? I don't like threatre? Huh? She's clearly joking. I like threatre, more than piano! Right? Do I even like threatre or piano..? I do, don't I? "I'll give you some time to figure it out, don't stress yourself over this please. Rest first, okay?" Saki then gets up to leave, she closes the door and now I'm left here. In my room, confused. Just.. What could she mean by that?

.  .  .  Earlier when Tsukasa left the Sekai.

"Rin.. Miku.. Wasn't that a harsh way to tell someone the truth..?"Len asks them, they stare at him silent. "It had to be done, how else would he figure out his feelings?" Rin replies, Miku nods "He forgot about the incident.. This was needed." Miku says, harshly, but it's the truth. Len sighs, feeling bad for the poor boy. "It wasn't his fault that Saki got.. It was an accident. Even she doesn't blame him.." Len quietly says to himself, Miku and Rin couldn't hear. "Hm?" "It's nothing." Len then goes to the backstage, but being clumsy, a mattress falls. *THUD* "Ah.." "What happened? Oh. Being clumsy again, Len?" "Sorry, Rin."

.  .  .

"Emu, I want to add more to our plan. Can I ask you where the Tenma Household is? And another question.. How do you know about it?" Rui asks Emu who was thinking of making cupcakes and cookies for Tsukasa "It's a little far but I can lead you to it! And for your second question.. I know his sister, I visit her sometimes!!" Rui got his answer, he then nodded and wrote something on a notepad. "Okay, lead us there, Emu!" Rui chuckles a bit at the end of his sentence. Emu nods happily and drags the both of them to the gate, "Ehhhh........" Emu looks a bit confused.. She continues looking to the left and to the right. "Emu?" Nene sighs, "Did you forget where the Tenma House is?" Nene asks the girl who was stuck in her position, wondering how she knew. "Eh... Well... Yes..." Emu says, making Nene sigh. Rui who was watching the both of them, giggled. "It's fine, we can ask my friends." Nene spoke. "Your friends know her?" Rui asked Nene who was giving him a nod. "Mhm. More More Jump, I think you should recognize them." 'More more jump.. Sounds familiar.' Rui whispered. "..Rui, I saw you on shizuku's live.. Like twice. How come you don't know them?" Nene asks the boy who has his hand on his chin. "Hm?" Rui hums to himself,  while Nene sighs. "You really don't know More More Jump?" Questions Nene, the boy nods while he is followed with a sigh.. "Well basically-" Nene gets cut off with a big "I REMEMBER NOW!" The two look at Emu who's eyes were sparkling with stars. "Nene, you can continue later. But for now we have something to do!" Rui exclaims with a chuckle after, "Mn!" Nene replies. The trio then head to the Tenma House to add more ideas. 

OTW to the Tenma House

"I think... This is it!" Emu exclaims, still having sparkly eyes that shimmers with hope. "The one thing we can do is to see." Nene whispers quietly as I make my way to ring the doorbell. *RING* *RING* "I'll get it!" A person shouts but could be barely heard outside. "Ooh! I think this is it.. The voice is familiar, it's definitely Saki!" Emu excitedly exclaims. ".. Yeah Emu.. This is clearly the Tenma (天魔) Household due to the name plate.." Nene says, pointing out the name plate of the house.