First Meeting

A/N: Song used Stop, Look and Listen by Elvis Presely

Kate, Peter, and MJ all arrive at the compound. "Hey Mr. Stark we're back and we need help with our school work" replied Peter. "That's weird there's Noone here" replied Kate. "You don't think there all on a mission" asked MJ. "No, Mr. Stark would've called me or texted us" replied Peter.

When I was a little bitty boy
Sittin' on my papa's knee
I still remember every word my papa said to me
Now boy if you ever meet
A pretty woman walking down the street

"Guys do you hear that" asked Kate. "Yeah it's coming from the music room" replied Peter. "Maybe the others are there, let's check" replied MJ. "I'm sorry we have a music room" replied Kate. "Yeah, but if their in there that means he came back" replied Peter. "Who came back" asked Kate.

You'd better
Stop real still, look both ways
Listen or you'll get in trouble

Nat smiles at seeing her best friend back. Tony smiles at his son and hearing him sing again. Peter, MJ, and Kate arrive at the music room and see Chris singing. "Okay whose that" asked Kate. "Chris Stark, he's like a brother to me" replied Peter. "Why have I never meet him" asked Kate. "Because he was away on tour" replied Peter.

When you see her go struttin' by
Giving you that evil eye
And she's got a kind of dreamy look
Just enough to get you shook
Now boy don't you lose your head
You pay attention what your papa said

Chris notices the others staring at him and he smiles. "It's been a while hasn't it Tony" stated Nat. "It has, but we may have a problem, with the room situation" replied Tony. "What do you mean Tony" asked Nat. "Chris may need to stay in your room until we get one for him" replied Tony.

You'd better
Stop real still, look both ways
Listen or you'll get in trouble
All right!

She'll drive you crazy with the way she walks
She'll drive you crazy with the way she talks
And you'll think you're gonna lose your mind
'Cause that pretty woman looks so fine
And the very first thing you'll know
You'll be tellin' her you love her so

Chris finishes and the Avengers clap. "Thank you, Dad we need to talk" stated Chris. "Yes, but first I want you to meet the newest Avenger" replied Tony. "You guys actually found someone to replace me" replied Chris. "You could never be replaced, Chris" replied Nat. "I know I'm just joking with you Natty, where that smile gone" replies Chris. Nat smiles at Chris and hugs him, "I missed you" stated Nat. "I missed you too" replied Chris.

"Hi I'm Kate Bishop, Hawkeye" replied Kate. "Chris Stark, so you're the one that took my room" replied Chris. "Speaking of rooms, Chris you'll share with Romanoff until I get you a new one" replied Tony. "Okay, Dad, Nat and Pete will you three join for a press release along side mom" replied Chris. "Of course we will" replied Tony.